Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2002, 12:15 PM   #1
Krigstroll
Welcomed New User

where can I get the Silver Dragoon blood that the merchant at Umar requires??? I've looked everywhere (i think) please answer!
Krigstroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 12:27 PM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Krigstroll:
where can I get the Silver Dragoon blood that the merchant at Umar requires??? I've looked everywhere (i think) please answer!
Spoiler
~
~
~
~
You get to meet one in Chapter 5. I assume your party is evil, because this is an evil quest, and benefits evil parties only.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 05:17 PM   #3
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Not to forget, it requires a hell of a strong evil party!
Old 06-16-2002, 06:16 PM   #4
robohobodude
The Magister

you get it after you kill the silver dragon adalon....in the underdark although i would suggest goign through ust natha and getting all the experience then goign back to kill adalon...... the silver dragon... im guessing you're still on the surface though
Old 06-16-2002, 07:03 PM   #5
Krigstroll
Welcomed New User

thanks, yea, I've just started up a new char, a monk, man that's a cool class and I've never completed that quest b4..
I've only completed the game once before, anyone got some tips & tricks for the monk?
Krigstroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2002, 08:51 PM   #6
Maxamus
Manshoon

DEATHFIST!!
Old 06-17-2002, 12:53 AM   #7
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Krigstroll:
thanks, yea, I've just started up a new char, a monk, man that's a cool class and I've never completed that quest b4..
I've only completed the game once before, anyone got some tips & tricks for the monk?
This is a powergaming tip, so unless you are an evil Monk, I leave it up to you to decide whether to go along with it.

Spoiler
~
~
~
~
When you escape from Spellhold in Chapter 4, agree to go with Saemon on his ship. You will reach a Sahaugin City. Agree to help the King kill the Prince, kill the Prince and hand the real heart to the King. You will receive a pair of Gauntlets that are without doubt, the best Gauntlets for a Monk.

You can then proceed to kill the King. Optional, but heck, they are all evil.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote