Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2001, 10:41 PM   #341
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Heehee! BOTH!

Gray Mage - Nice to see you! Yep, Cloudy has cleaned my closet out! But that' OK cause I got this Mages For Dummies spell book, see. I know there is a fabric spell somewhere in there! Flipflipofthepages.

How about some Lace garments, or even better, that whole body paint garment type...Uhhh thing....yeah that's it body paint.....

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-24-2001, 10:41 PM   #342
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Bilqis...Yikes you have as much going on as I do! Mucho sympathy! And yes, I have to feed my addictions...sigh...lucky for me my sweet Paladin knows where to find me when he's around and I have all of you, half of Australia and much of Europe to play with..heeheehee I am tired, though. Luckily I got half the travel arrangements and agenda/mtgs set yesterday before I crawled out to my car to collapse...sigh... Monday shall be a tough one. Hope Ziroc has good luck on our move, too!

Gray Mage! OUCH! Sheesh if I had a reliable DSL service here, I'd be calling you too...sigh..but nobody seems to be in my neighborhood so I'm calling RoadRunner. Cable modem I guess...sigh... I do know what you mean about doing your 'work' outside the office! I'm doing it for church and some friends...keeping records, creating graphics for flyers...email training...website stuff...whooo
Almost time to go out and do my early garden prep too! Some of my thornbushes need trimming and now is the time to do it. Before they leaf out.

Cloudy
Old 03-24-2001, 10:46 PM   #343
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Gray Mage! OUCH! Sheesh if I had a reliable DSL service here, I'd be calling you too...sigh..but nobody seems to be in my neighborhood so I'm calling RoadRunner. Cable modem I guess...sigh... I do know what you mean about doing your 'work' outside the office! I'm doing it for church and some friends...keeping records, creating graphics for flyers...email training...website stuff...whooo
Almost time to go out and do my early garden prep too! Some of my thornbushes need trimming and now is the time to do it. Before they leaf out.

Cloudy
The only good thing about helping them is my Sister-in-law is a great cook....yes I work for food Cable is faster than DSL, good luck, don't forget the Personal firewall...Very Imortant!!

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-24-2001, 10:47 PM   #344
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Gray Mage - Sounds like a good idea buy in reality things are different! E.G., LZ tried that and got caught in the rain. Damn that Charlie's shite waterproof paint!!

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 10:48 PM   #345
Draconia

Walks in, waves a hello to everyone here, grabs a drink and heads up to the balcony. Sorry, not feeling well tonight, just feel like lurking for a bit.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-24-2001, 10:49 PM   #346
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Wellll, the best part of my day ~ after the many hours of peace & quiet ~ when I went to check on my dragon who was sleeping off his cold, and he was feeling so cuddly and loving. *sigh* It was so nice!

How about you Cloudy & LadyZ & GrayMage & Asphyxiate? What did you enjoy best about your day?

The best part of my day will be crashing. It rained today, my pump, (man I'm a friggin' whiner), so when I am able to put the day behind me all will be good!!!
Thanks for asking though, hope I didn't ruin the day for yu.

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-24-2001, 10:49 PM   #347
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Wellll, the best part of my day ~ after the many hours of peace & quiet ~ when I went to check on my dragon who was sleeping off his cold, and he was feeling so cuddly and loving. *sigh* It was so nice!

How about you Cloudy & LadyZ & GrayMage & Asphyxiate? What did you enjoy best about your day?

Awww, cuddly dragons?

Without a doubt it was my multigame! (And a very nice email from someone takes second place, but that's private stuff.. heehee).

Multigame ...you'll all get heartily tired of me mentioning, them , no doubt! I just like the adventuring and nothing like roleplaying to the hilt! HEY everyone! I made my own voice files for IWD and plan to try and do it for BG2! SOOO cool! I played with it as my voice in IWD today. Gotta re record a few that are not loud enough and maybe re-write/think some of the lines, but WOW ...fun fun and I don't have to use the hyper-active cheerleader voices they offer women in this game! LOL

CB
Old 03-24-2001, 10:50 PM   #348
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

HELLO DRACONIA!! Nice to see you again!! How's your cat doing?

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 10:53 PM   #349
Gray Mage
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Gray Mage - Sounds like a good idea buy in reality things are different! E.G., LZ tried that and got caught in the rain. Damn that Charlie's shite waterproof paint!!

So go with the lace!! and you probably shouldn't shop at the Shite shoppe

Evening Draconia

------------------

Feel My Power

Old 03-24-2001, 10:53 PM   #350
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gray Mage:
The best part of my day will be crashing. It rained today, my pump, (man I'm a friggin' whiner), so when I am able to put the day behind me all will be good!!!
Thanks for asking though, hope I didn't ruin the day for yu.

GM, Been there, done that! Ahhh the joys of home-ownership and clay soils, hmmm?! LOL I even put in a new sump pump myself! (with my housemate's help) and we could have killed each other by the time we'd made 6 trips to the hardware store and finally I got it working! LOL....and it all happened my first anniversary in my new house and the first day of a ruined vacation (took THREE days to fix) My plumber is impressed....hehehe

CB