Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-15-2000, 12:05 AM   #1
aubietiger

There is one in a chest the bottom of the river. Jump in and let the current carry you to the end. There should be a chest at the bottom of the river contaiming a piece of crystal.

Old 11-15-2000, 09:31 AM   #2
Mana Man

I'm going crazy.
I searched for hours the third crystal for the "Dragonshield Embosse"!
I read all W&W Forums, but I couldn't find out the EXACT position of the last crystal!
(I've the one behind the boulder (with ring) and the one from the "maze" (after the lava sea / Spider queen).

Somewhere I read that:
1.) there should be two crystals --> I can find only one (and a treasure chest with a monster - can't pick up anything)!
2.) the last crystal is in the room with the scorpion. I killed this monster, but in this chest was only a other monster and nothing in the chest (can't pick up anything) - in this room is also a "Pile of Bones" (I'm not 100% sure that this room is the right one, because I killed the scorpion some hours before)

Please help me with an exact location.
THANKS!

Old 11-15-2000, 03:39 PM   #3
Mana Man

Thanks aubietiger, but I already found this chest, but I found NO crystal in there!!!

Is it a bug? I swear, I was everywhere and I opened everything, but I can't find this ■■■■■■■ third crystal.
What should I do, I want continuing the game

Old 11-15-2000, 05:25 PM   #4
Tigger

there are 2 chestes under the first river, one between the falls at bottem and one at the verry end past the last get out point.....I dont' know what one has the crystal but it's one of thowes, the othere is just past the spider in the simple wedge maze and the last is behind the boulders (BTW read my crystal trick to get past the boulders)

Old 11-15-2000, 05:33 PM   #5
Mana Man

Thanks, but sorry, there is no crystal.

Why did you find a crystal in these chests? Could it be that the crystals chances the location in "different games". A lot of people found a crystal in the scorpion room.

But nevertheless. I searched everything (also with Spirit Eye Spell). No third crystal (I went to every white point). I have no save games before Dargonshire (so I can't go back). Anyone an idea?

Old 11-15-2000, 05:38 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

This is really bothering me!!

It appears that where some special items are located can and are different in different players games. There has been several discussion on where the monkey idols are in the Serpent Temple with exactly the same concensus - it is at least partially random.

Best advice I can give, Mana Man, is to go back to the bronze dragon and explore everything again (which you probably have done 20 times already) OR do you know hexed? If you email me, I can walk you through the dangerous process of editing your save file and hopefully magically create your missing piece.

Wyv
Old 11-16-2000, 03:22 PM   #7
Merlin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have had the same problem. I had looked everywhere and started over in Dragonshire no luck. I tried one more time and found it. I had found the same ones you found. I will try to tell you where mine was. Starting at the river go to the second path follow it to the steep incline go up and continue to the end. There is a chest there in the shadows. This is where I found it. I'm begiinning to think it appears in the last chest, anyway its random. Keep looking. Hope you find it. I too had no saved games prior to Dragonspire. I still can't find the samurai graveyard for the advancement and I have read every message and scoured everywhere around the castle.

Merlin
Old 11-16-2000, 04:02 PM   #8
Mana Man

Sorry, no crystal and there is 100% no chest left.

But, I have two open treasure chests with gold, diamants,... in it (I mean the picture of a full chest) but I can't empty them - nothing I can click on. --> one at the beginning (the second path to the river) and one in the maze.
Can anyone confirm this?

Old 11-16-2000, 04:27 PM   #9
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Mana Man
Check your email! I think I made you a crystal!

Wyv
Old 11-16-2000, 05:34 PM   #10
Mana Man

Wyvern IS UNBELIEVABLE.
He created with his magic hand the third crystal. Now I can continue the game.

Thanks!