Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-07-2001, 02:28 AM   #1
Arkalian Dragonbane

HI, well I have a problem. When ever I enter combat with Mycoids (mostly spore colonys). THe game crashes. I have downloaded the newest patch, done all things that the interplay guys said to do, but nothing works. After killing a spore colony the screen shuts down and says CHData Types.cpp error LINE # 250. So I need to avoid them. I need to know the code to enter to warp to other areas because resting everytime just to memorize invisablility spells sucks the big one. I have the help book, but they got a typo on the code, they used the code for gold, and the Spore colonys won't take gold. So if you can solve that problem or even better figure out how to end the problem all together please help me!

Thank you

Old 01-07-2001, 02:44 AM   #2
Khellendros

Sometimes an installation doesn't install everything perfectly, if you have the time you might want to uninstall and install the game again, your saves shouldn't be erased. I had a minor problem with the helmet animation flying in weird directions off my head during fights, I reinstalled and it was fixed. I hope that helps. Good Journey!