Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 11-06-2006, 06:32 PM   #1
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

According to some posts at the Bioware NWN2 forums, Amie is ALLEGED to drop a mortar and pestle after her encounter in the tutorial. In NONE of my games has she had ANYTHING in her inventory at this stage .... so has anyone actually gotten a mortar and pestle from her? And if not, where can I find one. Tarmas doesn't have one.

[ 11-06-2006, 10:34 PM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 06:52 PM   #2
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

There's one in Fort Locke!
Old 11-06-2006, 06:54 PM   #3
Micah Foehammer

Quote:
Originally posted by JrKASperov:
Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img] That still begs the question as to whether Amie is supposed to drop one or not. Did she drop one in your game?

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Old 11-06-2006, 10:48 PM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Guys, just a reminder - this is a shared NWN1 and NWN2 forum. Even though mortar and pestle wasn't available in NWN1, don't forget to label your threads with NWN2 if they are relating to NWN2. Cheers!

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 03:50 AM   #5
JrKASperov
Fzoul Chembryl

Not in my game. If she's supposed to it's an oversight.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:40 AM   #6
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Simple enough to fix, in the toolset. Simply add them to the char's inventory, and, if the option still exists, make them droppable.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:26 AM   #7
Micah Foehammer

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Guys, just a reminder - this is a shared NWN1 and NWN2 forum. Even though mortar and pestle wasn't available in NWN1, don't forget to label your threads with NWN2 if they are relating to NWN2. Cheers!
My bad ... thanks for fixing it for me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by robertthebard:
Simple enough to fix, in the toolset. Simply add them to the char's inventory, and, if the option still exists, make them droppable.
Not necessary, but thanks. Using the cheat codes would be easier actually. [img]smile.gif[/img] Turns out some cheesehead over at NWN2 forums is just tossing out bogus info. Why? Beats me, but he's done it a couple of times.

[ 11-07-2006, 11:28 AM: Message edited by: Micah Foehammer ]

Old 11-07-2006, 10:38 PM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Micah Foehammer:
According to some posts at the Bioware NWN2 forums, Amie is ALLEGED to drop a mortar and pestle after her encounter in the tutorial. In NONE of my games has she had ANYTHING in her inventory at this stage .... so has anyone actually gotten a mortar and pestle from her? And if not, where can I find one. Tarmas doesn't have one.
Amie doesn't have a mortar and pestle. Earliest you can get one is as Fort Locke.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:42 PM   #9
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Micah Foehammer:
quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
My bad ... thanks for fixing it for me. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by robertthebard:
Not necessary, but thanks. Using the cheat codes would be easier actually. [img]smile.gif[/img] Turns out some cheesehead over at NWN2 forums is just tossing out bogus info. Why? Beats me, but he's done it a couple of times.
[/QUOTE]Lol, yeah i've seen some do that too. They post things like "wtf! lvl 12 alien in the barn drops ring of flight" and the chaos begins.
Old 11-09-2006, 06:19 PM   #10
Micah Foehammer

Quote:
Originally posted by JrKASperov:
Actually there are TWO in Fort Locke. The priest had one is his shop inventory and there is one in a crate near Jacoby. [img]smile.gif[/img]