Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 11-10-2001, 06:36 PM   #1
Forion
Elite Waterdeep Guard

OWCHY!!! I was playing on the net for the first time last night. I made me a new game and started playing.. Then some dude joined. He said his charactor was lvl 1 so i was like.. "AIGHT!" and then out of now were, i have no idea how so dont ask.. he pulls out this massive axe thing and just cranks me on the bacl of the head (well.. he was behind me and just swung the thing but i amagine it made a pritty good crack at the back of my head) AND IT WAS A 1 HIT K.O.!!! So i was all like.. "What the heck was that for dude!" , and then he says "YOU HAVE BEEN BUBA SMACKED.. FEEL THE RATH OF MY BLADE".
Ya, so that is my story of how i got my head split open from a buba smack to the head. Tel me what you think.
Forion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2001, 10:37 PM   #2
Lothar

ROTHFLMAO!! thats hilarious.
Old 11-11-2001, 06:25 PM   #3
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

I do not find this so hilarious. People like this ruin the fun of online gaming as i have said in another post on the GD forum. It's one thing to roleplay your alignement but even chaotic neutral char. will join up with you for a particular fight and after that stick a dagger in your back. This guy is one of those people who just want to kill anything in sight, even if they are their 'friends' and btw i seriously doubt that this guy had a chaotic neutral char.
Old 11-12-2001, 07:03 PM   #4
Lothar

It sux and people shouldnt do it, but its damn funny the way he described it. lol
Old 11-12-2001, 07:12 PM   #5
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

hee hee hee buba smacked. ide go back pull out a time stop and lay a beating on him the likes of which the god of pain himself couldnt even imagine, but thats just me...