Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 11-07-2002, 05:00 PM   #1
Throrgrim
Drow Warrior

right i'm rackin up exp b4 i kill bodhi, so how do u get past those to locked ddors? must i use pierce magic?
Old 11-07-2002, 05:09 PM   #2
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Spoiler:
Not major, but...
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

You'll need three pieces of the sun symbol. And possibly the sun gem (I can't remember what it does)

Do you want help in finding them?

[ 11-07-2002, 05:13 PM: Message edited by: pcgiant ]
Old 11-07-2002, 05:11 PM   #3
Throrgrim
Drow Warrior

sun gem? sun symbol. one word.
YES!
plz....

[ 11-07-2002, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: Throrgrim ]
Old 11-07-2002, 05:30 PM   #4
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Right.

Go through the door leading upwards from where you enter. In here, open the chest and take the bones. Explore until you find a bright room. Click on the pedestral twice to take the gem. Shadows will spawn. The gem should open the door you couldn't open. Then to get the pieces of the disc/symbol, you'll need to:
1. Continue upwards from the starting point to find the really big statue. Talk to it. There are three tests for you to take here, a morning test, noon test and evening test. Here are the answers to the tests:

Morning: 2, 3, 1
Noon: 3, 1, 1
Evening: 1, 3, 2
You will get one piece.
2. Give the bones to the ghosts further down. You will get another piece, and a useful wardstone.
3. Find the tiled room. Step only on these tiles in this order or be flamed:
A - M - A - U - N - A - T - O - R. Now find the shadow and bargain with him to find out the location of the final one. Hint: It's in the same room as he.

Then go to the left room, take the sun gem and head back, remembering to step on the correct letters, of course, which in this case is R O T A N U A M A.

Then go right and open the door and head down the stairs.

Sorry this is a bit brief, but it took a while. If there is any more help you need, you're welcome to post here or PM me.
Old 11-08-2002, 02:57 AM   #5
Throrgrim
Drow Warrior

brilliant cheers m8! i'll print it all off after school
Old 11-08-2002, 02:58 AM   #6
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Tut, tut. No Ironworks during school time.
(I do it all the time!)
Old 11-08-2002, 01:20 PM   #7
Throrgrim
Drow Warrior

i found out the school computers dont block this particular site soooo i may as well use it (when no teachers are looking [img]tongue.gif[/img] )
Old 11-08-2002, 01:25 PM   #8
Alson
Galvatron

Been there, done that...
In memory of Ilan Ramon - the first Israeli astronaut.<br /><br /><br />[url]\"http://members.chello.nl/~j.vanthull/BG2SR/Home.htm\" target=\"_blank\">BGII Spells Reference</a> - everything you ever wanted to know about spells!
Alson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2002, 05:48 PM   #9
The Lilarcor
Elminster

Still there.
Old 11-08-2002, 05:57 PM   #10
pcgiant
Symbol of Cyric

Really off-topic, but I was on IW one day at school and one of my teachers saw me. He came up to me and said, "What are you looking up?" and I said "Games site" under my breath (I thought I would get in trouble) but he said, "Oh, that's ok, as long as you keep working you can have a short break now and then!"