Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 12-02-2007, 12:18 AM   #51
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Default Re: WOW - Who's be You's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakero View Post
Ok, my armory seems ok now. It was in error for some time. This is me.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...Remar&n=Kapuka

Just take a look at my AP and HR. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, the picture on the earlier post as a joke. I just use it to marvel at myself dual wielding the warglaive.

Just need a few more upgrades and I'll be fully epic. I'll be respecting back to my favourite 19/42 combat sword once I had my epic mount.

Oh, in case some of you wondering why I'm back in the game. Let this be a lesson, if someone said do not talk anything about wow and the drama in the guild in his email. Respect his view please. Or else he's gonna reload and reinstall the game and then quit the guild and join another.
Welcome back! I still have a problem with my armory - it's still showing my spec from 2 days ago, plus it's showing the Flayer leggings I was wearing over a week ago.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 02:56 AM   #52
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWarrior View Post
What an odd change of subject.
Yeah, lol. I just thought I'd answer the question, because it's not like I hadn't considered that loot. Besides once you get into balancing gear stats for your class, whichever class it is, it becomes an interesting discussion to me. Is +spell hit gear better than +spell damage or crit? Well, the answer is yes, up to a point. That point is a different target for each caster class. The same is true for other classes with stats like +stam vs. +dodge or +block; +AP vs. +Agi or +Str; etc.
Old 12-07-2007, 04:15 PM   #53
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timber Loftis View Post
Yeah, lol. I just thought I'd answer the question, because it's not like I hadn't considered that loot. Besides once you get into balancing gear stats for your class, whichever class it is, it becomes an interesting discussion to me. Is +spell hit gear better than +spell damage or crit? Well, the answer is yes, up to a point. That point is a different target for each caster class. The same is true for other classes with stats like +stam vs. +dodge or +block; +AP vs. +Agi or +Str; etc.

Don't think he's talking about you mate - he's talking about the post from the spambot I deleted just below yours.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:41 AM   #54
Lavindathar
Harper

Ah the old spell hit/damage debate.

In my opinion, for a Warlock, spell hit is the greatest stat. Especially if your destruction, not so much affliction. But still greatest.

The cap of 202 is the first thing you should aim for, even if it lowers your spell damage.

But if you see my gear, you'll notice my spell hit is lacking at the moment. Ive been so unlucky with drops, in 6 months ive not seen the 3 kara spell hit items, and never managed to get Maggys ring or T4 chest.....even though ive seen them drop so much.

Also trying to get Lurkers belt, as its better than the ZA badge reward belt. but we will see!

Currently starting to get t5 bits, hopefully it will improve soon.

And ive also not managed to get the Card trinket I have the gold, but I wanna try to save for epic flying with the exp so close. You might need the epic flying skill to progress riding in Northrend!

Edit - Oh, and my warrior alt Ratenu hit 60 last night, got his epic mount w00t.

Last edited by Lavindathar; 12-11-2007 at 05:47 AM.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:23 AM   #55
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey guys, good to see us all having fun in WoW still. I play mage , Thuvia on Hellscream, and a 70 priest. I also have a 66 lock on Kirin Tor. A few other 60's but never play them. They are gnomes, man they get tough to look at.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:41 AM   #56
burnzey boi
Red Wizard of Thay

I went back to Timber's realm to get started on my warrior, but after looking at all the Alliance there just waiting to get ganked, and even after flagging myself, /taunting, doing whatever i could to get them to attack me, they wouldn't give me two looks before turning back to their mobs

BTW Timber i respecced and will pay you back the 10g.. Outlands quests give massive rewards.

Thelva 70 undead mage
Gigitygigity 70 troll rogue
Burnzey 70 Orc Warrior
Double 61 orc shaman
Kistien 61 blood elf Paladin
Feelinhordey 51 orc huntard
Fortold 37 BE priest

The rest i am not working on as of yet.. And through bitter rage i transferred my lock to another server cause i was angry at being camped. I want to transfer him back, but i figure WotlK is out soon so yeah..

DEATH KNIGHT PHWOAAARRR!!!! P.S.. I just wanted to show off my 70s

(Main)Undead Mage - 70, Orc Warrior - 70, Blood Elf Paladin - 70, Orc Shaman - 70, Troll Rogue - 70,
Orc Hunter - 65, UD Warlock 61, BE Priest 60, Tauren Drood - 60
OM NOM NOM NOM
burnzey boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #57
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion

Ok... even though years ago I swore I'd never do it (even played GW for a while to distract myself), a few weeks ago I bit the bullet and bought WoW... and I'm sorry to say, it's actually pretty fun.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...alyon&n=Jaradu
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 08:52 AM   #58
Lavindathar
Harper

Lol Jaradu. Why Gnome?

Old 05-13-2008, 02:30 PM   #59
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavindathar View Post
Lol Jaradu. Why Gnome?
Because it's more humiliating when I kill you!
Jaradu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:50 AM   #60
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Arrow Re: WOW - Who's be You's?

Well... after some consideration, I decided to try out the 14-day trial. Have created a Tauren on Lightninghoof, a RP-PVP realm.

This is going to sound absurd, but I am planning to make him a "peace-loving" Shaman, with professions in Herbalism and Alchemy.

I just like the idea of a hulking Tauren being a weed-puffing hippy. Plucking flowers and making potions for the Horde to imbibe on.

So far so good. Just wondering when I will first get slaughtered, since I have proverbially thrown myself into the Lion's Den by not choosing a Normal Realm.

Cheers.

Land of the Psycho-moe
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote