Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 01-03-2002, 03:44 PM   #1
ils1422
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have found the group of Fallen Palladins with the smugglers (actually passed this all up earlier in the game and they killed each other). I have gone back to a previous save where they are all alive and I'm trying to find Anarg. I saw an earlier post that said he would be in this group. The only guy I really find that says anything is Reynaldi (or something like that). What is it that I am supposed to do? I talked to him but he just tells me a lot of junk. Is it worth me starting from this point again? Do I get something good out of investigating them?
ils1422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 03:53 PM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Anarg is the leader of that bunch.
SPOILER
When you get to the battle, help the fallen paladins with killing the smugglers. After that, talk to the leader of the paladins that are present. Agree to work for him, and he will ask you to get a golden cup. Get the cup from a knight in the Order of the Radiant Heart, give it to the leader, and Anarg will appear. Now you get to kill him.

Oh, and if its not obvious, this is all a part of a quest.

see ya!
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 04:51 PM   #3
ils1422
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks! I'll start from that point again tonight and see if I can do it right this time. I was hoping it was one of those unimportant tasks but...
ils1422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 08:02 PM   #4
andrewas
Harper

i believe its part of the paladins stronghold quest. its triggered by talking to the bloke in the radiant hear building, just in case you found it by blundering into it. you get some decent bracers out of it. plus the paladin stronghold after some more stuff.