Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-13-2000, 07:01 PM   #1
Old-wolf

I got stuck somehow after delivering the hook to the pirate, am I stuck permanently or is there a way to get the sucker to move?!?!?!

Old 11-13-2000, 08:23 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

That same thing happened to me too!! I had visions of pining out my life in the company of that old sailor and promptly restored my game!
Actually, I did devote a bit of time trying to budge the barge without any success. we pushed it, we jumped up and down on it, we tried to lift it, we cast fireballs at it, and whirlywindstormspellthingies at it and not one effort help. Now I had spent much time exploring the sea on my yacht hugging the shore and turning half circles to fill out the map and nowhere else did we get stuck. I suppose it is sort of a perverse justice that you can get stuck near the spot where the old sailor ( Tarik? ) himself ran aground but I could have done without it!

Wyv
Old 11-13-2000, 08:39 PM   #3
RavenW

I think this may relate to the problem some people were reporting about that underwater passgeway opening in serpent temple that some had trouble getting through. It was suggested to switch from using D3D to software mode. Though I was able to finagle my way (half drowned though) through that hole, it does make sense, D3d calculates the size and interaction between 3d objects differently than software mode, ever notice in some games if you use softare mode you clip more, ie pass through things. Might be that you'll be able to reset to software mode and be able to move the raft. Hope this helps!!