Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-15-2000, 04:47 AM   #1
The_Ian

I met the oracle, and they told me to get this mask from elyssia, which i did, ok no problems here...
Okay now i RETURN to them, only to find only TWO of the three ladies standing there!
and the ones thats missing IS THE ONE THAT TALKS!
The two there keep tellin me to talk to their sister but she isnt there!
Fine, i tought maybe thing didnt load rite so i leave, do a quest or two, and somehow find myself passing the tunnel again..this time NOONE IS THERE!
no oracle no body zappo!
The fires still burn but where is them oracles?
Gah ! i wanna know is whether meeting them from the (masque) on is vital to continuity..

Old 11-15-2000, 05:03 AM   #2
ulle

After you got the mask out of the serpent temple, you dont need the oracle any more. Just move on to next tow (Ish). You will have to find D´Soto. The Orcacle should have told you about him.