Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-28-2001, 11:10 AM   #241
Lord Shield

fwumph dwumph fwumph
3 pillows pelt AzureWolf from different angles. A Cowled Wizard tries to cast Prismatic Spray but ends up casting feather spray - they go all over the place

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-28-2001, 11:18 AM   #242
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

"All right I've had enough of this tom foolery!" Azure belts out "I am taking no more !@#$ from you misfits!"
Grabbing one well worn pillow in each hand he proceeded to move around the room slapping everyone in sight with a pillow around the head.
"Im having the time of my life!" he roared "Hey you get back here......."

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-28-2001, 01:22 PM   #243
Neb
Account deleted by Request

As a pillow hits him in the head Kivan drops his Vorpal Blade onto the floor, the blade continues through the floor and into the cellar, he looks around and sees that it was Azure that hit him, he picks up a pillow and stuffs a Crom Faeyr inside it, he then whacks Azure with it.

Nebu's Mordenkainen's Sword spell is turned into a Nebucadnezzar's Pillow spell and a magical pillow zooms about the bar whacking people over the head.
Old 05-28-2001, 01:27 PM   #244
Melusine
Dracolisk

wheeeee!!!
This is fun!!! Melusine can fly so no one can hit her
uh-oh, let's hope Angle won't come back now to have an airborne pillow fight with me

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 05-28-2001, 03:20 PM   #245
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

Donkeywan the indifferent archer crawls from under the table where he's been hiding for several days now. Things got a little weird down there and a whole new species of mouse seems to have been invented. He cautiouslt looks around for the deadly dull angel, last seen preening himself in front of a fairy...

Instead he sees a sword, a talking sword, which is pretty weird, 'cos it definitely has no mouth. Donkeywan is under the impression that if swords did have mouths this one ould be sneering.

He looks up further and sees a frustrated looking paladin... he edges slowly away....
Old 05-28-2001, 03:32 PM   #246
Tancred
White Dragon

The Paladin gives his sword a glance.
"Over to you."
With a depreciating (sigh), Karnas obediently transforms into a golden glowing talking... pillow.
With a childish grin on his face, Tancred wades in.
Old 05-28-2001, 03:43 PM   #247
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

Owww, dag nammit I'm being beaten to death by a lippy pillow, oh the ignomy....

Donkeywan reaches for his potion of invisibilty, sold to him earlier by an entrepreneurial mouse

"ack, hack cough... urrggghhh, filthy mouse, I'll get him for this"

Thankfully the potion of glowing does create some pretty lighting effects as Tancred the Paladin knocks several colours of the rainbow from our intrepid tepid....
Old 05-28-2001, 03:44 PM   #248
Lord Shield

LS casts Pillow Swarm - explogind feathers fill the air. He follows up with Delabyed Blast Pillow and ducks behind the bar
FWOOOMMPPHHH!!

------------------

Old 05-28-2001, 03:55 PM   #249
DonkeyWan
Drow Warrior

Donkeywan is blasted to the end of the bar.

As he spins through the air he does a complicated manouvere that has the effect of gently impaling him on an upturned table, rather than hittting the pot plant.

lying there in great pain, Dokeywan ruefully reflects on his misspent youth, playing with marbles rather than doing gymnastics.

He sighs, reached into his backpack and pulls out a potion of healing....

Old 05-28-2001, 04:31 PM   #250
Lord Shield

no need for that. LS turns the table into a pillow and removes it. Donkey's wound heals. LS goes to end of bar and casts "Melfs'Minute Pillows", firing small pillows on rapid fire. Tiddles runs under a table

------------------