Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-08-2001, 08:48 PM   #11
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Lol

Deiter grinned when they entered the tavern. They did a really nice job. He looked over at Chani half leaning on him and falling asleep were she was at."Heh, you need to go to bed."

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]

Old 11-08-2001, 09:00 PM   #12
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: He's trying to prove he too loves cinnamon pop-tarts. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Just isn't the same. The nerve of some people.)

~She snaps awake.~ "Bed? Where? Man, I am dog tired." ~She grogily looked up at him.~ "I think I'll be all right." ~She smiled faintly, curling her arms upward, still resting her head on his shoulder.~ "Nice and warm here. Hmmmmm..." ~She couldn't seem to hold her eyes open any longer.~
Old 11-08-2001, 09:05 PM   #13
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: Night ya'll. May the cinnamon pop-tarts forever grace your mornings.
Old 11-08-2001, 09:07 PM   #14
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephi and Jaclyn stumble through the door, with Jaclyn leaning heavily on Sephi. They made their way to a booth, where Sephi set Jaclyn down to rest, then decided to go take a look around. The entire place, which was at one point little more than a shack, now looked quite decent. To the people who had worked on it, he shouted Hey, all you people did a great job with this place! Then he got up on a table and shouted Now, does anybody want to hear a tale of where I have been?

ooc:G'night Spree! may the... erm... cinnamon pop-tarts grace your breakfast...

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: SSJ4Sephiroth ]

Old 11-08-2001, 09:14 PM   #15
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: Lol G'night [img]smile.gif[/img]

Deiter smiled"Yep, you're going to bed." He took a step forward and she slumped agains't him. He picked her up and carried her off to a room unpstairs. Putting her down on the bed he smiled "G'night."
Old 11-08-2001, 11:08 PM   #16
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>I am not staying around late tonight.
I am still working on my project due in International Business.

By the way...I like the title, too!
I hope your boyfriend is aware that at least two moderators and the Webmaster enjoy reading our posts, and his spamming and use of vulgarity will be strictly prohibited. Ziroc can do some interesting things to his Internet access...more than he realizes.
Deiter...don't let his lingering presence get you down...if my own wife can tolerate what I am doing, then he can also understand what RPG stands for.

EDIT...This is the specific post I am referring to.
quote:
Well Bloody HELL! i didnt know i wasnt invited.. TELL ME Next time befor you try to tell me how to get on this GOD D@MN thing...well i guess it will stink for you B/C you cant really stop me from comming here........MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes...we can stop you from coming here. Calm yourself down. If you care anything about K. Spree, then you will quit embarrasing her like this.

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]

Old 11-08-2001, 11:11 PM   #17
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

Deiter...don't let his lingering presence get you down...if my own wife can tolerate what I am doing, then he can also understand what RPG stands for.

ooc: Thanks Larry [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-08-2001: Message edited by: Deiter Leafblade ]

Old 11-08-2001, 11:16 PM   #18
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

ooc: G'night guys [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-09-2001, 09:01 AM   #19
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Neb parried an attack from the mind flayer easily with Swift Vengeance, the blade almost danced up of it's own accord to intercept the strike, it then pulled Neb forward with it, striking for the mind flayer's heart, the mind flayer parried with the Boneblade, but as the two blades met there was the unmistakable sound of cracking bone, Neb smiled evilly, though weakly, drew back, and lunged forward again, Swift Vengeance went for the mind flayer's throat, seemingly wanting to decapacitate it, the mind flayer was fast enough to parry, but as it did so, Boneblade snapped and half of the blade fell to the ground, while the mind flayer was weaponless Swift Vengeance pulled Neb forward for the killing blow, impaling the mind flayer's heart, it wasn't a victory without a cost though, for as he landed the killing blow upon the mind flayer it managed to lash out with the broken Boneblade, cutting into Neb's side, Neb didn't even feel it, the poison had almost completely killed all of his senses except for his hearing and his vision.

Neb stood over the body of the mind flayer when he heard the scream, Dahr's scream of pain, he turned quickly and ran down the corridor, he reached an open door at the end of the corridor, through the doorway he could see a mind flayer, a hideously deformed one, each of it's fingers at a feet long and each of the tentacles surrounding it's mouth a foot long, in it's hand's it held Dahr's body, a lifeless husk, having been drained of his lifeforce as well as having had his brain eaten, the creature hissed and let Dahr's body fall to the floor as Neb entered the room, prepared to avenge yet another fallen friend.
Old 11-09-2001, 09:29 AM   #20
Elif Godson
Dracolich

ooc:a gift for the soon to be newly wed's
ic: In the morning when awaken and head to the bar area you notice
the smell of roses. as you enter the area you see strewn about the
bar pink and red rose petal's. On the bar you see a rather ornament
chest, studded with amethyst and saphire's trimmed in white gold.
There is note laying beside it on the bar. The note read's:
To Mystral and Larry, may the happiness and love you feel for eachother alway's be mirrored in this gift, may you alway's be able to eachothers need by gazing upon your reflection. May the god's bless this union and peace find you both with children. Your friend
in war and peace Elif Godson.

Inside the chest are 2 small mirror's of location. They have the ability to scry 3/day and teleport 1/day.

ooc: use it if you want sorry to but in on your thread.. peace