Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2001, 06:28 AM   #111
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
I can have two bodyguards, can't I? Dreamer, if you read up, I said that you and Avatar are co-leaders of my bodyguard, ok?

Anyway, IC: Thank you, Dreamer, your aquattaince Nicodemus is welcome here. Goodness, I certaiunly am lucky to have so many protectors! Hello Thorpsie! Has the Shadow Lord arrived yet?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wonderfull, now there are three of us!

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.

Paladin of the order, first bodyguard of Lady Lioness and defender of Castle Kerhelm
Old 10-10-2001, 07:41 AM   #112
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

ooc neb if you read this dont say your hanging the Aerie Quest and the Castle
togheter ?

*After along search for neb*
*walks in the castle*
My lady
*kisses her hand*
I have Search al over the lands of our still i have found no trace of
Neb , and no man has seen him sinds he teleportet in here

Mayby there is an othere explenation

Still even a wizard of my rang , has failt to find him means that he is lost for ever or he has being caputert by the thing that lives in the ruins

ooc i hoop i did it rigth or else i change the story ( help me)

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB
Wizard at The Court of Lady Lioness
Protector of All Whats goodwww.clix.to/wave
Old 10-10-2001, 08:14 AM   #113
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by waverider:
ooc neb if you read this dont say your hanging the Aerie Quest and the Castle
togheter ?

*After along search for neb*
*walks in the castle*
My lady
*kisses her hand*
I have Search al over the lands of our still i have found no trace of
Neb , and no man has seen him sinds he teleportet in here

Mayby there is an othere explenation

Still even a wizard of my rang , has failt to find him means that he is lost for ever or he has being caputert by the thing that lives in the ruins

ooc i hoop i did it rigth or else i change the story ( help me)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought 'the thing in the ruins' was killed by the shadow king.
But i havent been there in a while since i must stay near the queen.

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.

Paladin of the order, first bodyguard of Lady Lioness and defender of Castle Kerhelm
Old 10-10-2001, 08:47 AM   #114
Vampire

Avatar has lost the plot in this story but is content in just standing there and protecting Lioness.
Old 10-10-2001, 10:25 AM   #115
Tuor
Elminster

Ranger Lord Tuor who has been sitting in the background for a bit, is off to patrol the far boundaries of Lady Lioness' land......And hunt down evil doers if he can find any.

------------------
TUOR, Excrutiatingly Jolly Aerie executioner of the HADB and all round not so nice guy.
Old 10-10-2001, 02:15 PM   #116
Lord Shield

OOC: I obviously have some clarification to do again. The Shadow King is NOT Eclipse. He is NOT undead. He is the patron deity of shadows/protector in the night

OOC too: Couldn't post yesterday (not home till 11:30pm, and got Flu today so not here for long

The Shadow King walks along the court to the Lady

"I am the Shadow King. This point in time was appointed when the enemy awoke, a fiery demigod who seeks these lands for his own. The founder of this castle was a secret worshipper of mine. I am to protect the lineage"

The ruins were a great city once, one dedicated to me. Eclipse was trying to stop you leading the enemy to my lair before I awoke, but your followers went anyway"

OOC: Opting for position of Patron Guardian of the court, Lioness. Won't be posting here tonight - still feel crappy

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 10-10-2001, 02:20 PM   #117
Sorcerer Alex

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Avatar has lost the plot in this story but is content in just standing there and protecting Lioness.
Oh great avatar, Avatar Lord Soth is brilliant

------------------

Formidable Flirty Fishy Sorcerer of the HADB

Old 10-10-2001, 02:26 PM   #118
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I warn you my queen, my experience with shadow creatures is that they are not to be trusted! He will surely betray you wen he no longers needs us!

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dreamer128 (edited 10-10-2001).]
Old 10-10-2001, 02:37 PM   #119
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Suddenly, an illusionary Neb appears in the courtroom, the illusion bows before the Lady Lioness and speaks, "I am sorry for my abrupt dissapearance My Lady, but I had to leave to vanquish evil in the name of good, I am currently a "guest" at the Temple of Aerie, I would appreciate it if some of the members of your court could join me in my quest, the ALSB and I will leave on our quest quite soon though so you had better hurry." The illusionary Neb bows again and dissapears.

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

Sorcerer of Lady Lioness' Court.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-10-2001, 02:59 PM   #120
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Suddenly, an illusionary Neb appears in the courtroom, the illusion bows before the Lady Lioness and speaks, "I am sorry for my abrupt dissapearance My Lady, but I had to leave to vanquish evil in the name of good, I am currently a "guest" at the Temple of Aerie, I would appreciate it if some of the members of your court could join me in my quest, the ALSB and I will leave on our quest quite soon though so you had better hurry." The illusionary Neb bows again and dissapears.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
How dare ye bother our queen with such a selfish request, we have trouble enough as it is. *casts dispell magic and illusion disapears*