Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 04-04-2002, 12:42 PM   #1
Suzaku
Drow Warrior

After you read the bad pun, let me get a clear answer on a couple of quests in the Bridge district.

1)In the graveyard, a guy is buried alive, you rescue him and he asks that you find the culprits and gives you a piece of red cloth. Where is the guy?!

2)The tanner mysteries have bothered me for some time, and seeing as how there is no full spoiler out here yet, pleaz do so. You try to investigate his house and you can't because you'd "look suspicious"(and he isn't?! ).

Someone help!
Old 04-04-2002, 12:47 PM   #2
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Suzaku:

2)The tanner mysteries have bothered me for some time, and seeing as how there is no full spoiler out here yet, pleaz do so. You try to investigate his house and you can't because you'd "look suspicious"(and he isn't?! ).
I think you need to talk to several people for this one:
SPOILERS (doh)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Talk to Rose, the courtesan. Pay her money to get her to talk. Then talk to the merchant next to her and get things for her to smell. Then talk to her again.
Find the beggar Rampah (I think that was his name, right?), pay him money and he'll give you a piece of leather. Go to the merchant next to Rose and ask him to identify it. THEN go to the tanner's again, he'll break down. *whew*
Kaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2002, 12:52 PM   #3
Kaneida
The Magister

If you are trying to find the guy in red, well he's near the bottom western houses next to the Desolar Inn (I think I spelt that right).
Kaneida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 06:39 AM   #4
Faceman
Hathor

You needn't necessarily collect evidence against the tanner. You can simply attack him, he will then expose himself.
Old 04-05-2002, 06:43 AM   #5
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Faceman:
You needn't necessarily collect evidence against the tanner. You can simply attack him, he will then expose himself.
Tis is the quickest way... but u miss out on the easy XP
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote