Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 12-11-2001, 04:16 PM   #1
stillwater
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hmmm....I've been doing the Umpani missions (and have managed to hostile the t'rang, oh well), and I'm at the destroy-the teleporter mission. I've found it, right across the hall from the 4-way teleporter. Am I right to think the "spawner" is what they want destroyed? And how??? I haven't completely explored the t'rang area, but I would assume that I would destroy it locally, and I can't figure out how. Any help/spoilers would be apreciated.

Thanks
Old 12-11-2001, 05:50 PM   #2
Werdna
Dungeon Master

BIG SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
Okay, the description for this mission is a bit misleading. I know it says to destroy the teleporter, but all you really have to do is stop the mothership from sending any more recruits down. This is a pretty difficult process, but I'll try and get you started. In the room where you take the elevator down from Marten's Bluff, there's a thing that looks like an electrical panel. Use the pulse pick on it, and it will open up. You are now back in the area you first came to when you met the T'rang leader. Right next to this door is a computer panel-type thing. Mess with it for a while, and you will get some hints on where to go and what to look for next.
Old 12-11-2001, 05:53 PM   #3
Stonyclaws
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm at the same spot you are friend. I can't figure it out. The General gives you the pulsepick and I've tried it on the Mothership comm board, the PowerStation and the teleporter. Nothing! What does that switch in the Power room do? The only other place the Trang( I've found anyway) is the upper mine tunnels(?)...I won't say more don't want to spoil it for you.
Stonyclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2001, 06:24 PM   #4
Werdna
Dungeon Master

The switch in the power room is the key to it. Flip it, then go back and fiddle with the comm board some more....