Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-03-2000, 12:26 AM   #1
BaatoRyan

Ey! I already finished Baldur's Gate 2 with my powerful Cavalier. Then, when I was browsing my games, I forgot all aboutmy Final Fantasy VIII game that I left hanging and uninstalled it just to play BG2! Now Im done with it, I want go back to my FF8 game that I don't like to do just yet! Maybe since I have heard that you can edit items and stuff, and nobody could give me a decent lesson (its understandable), I start to become frustrated!!! I want my BG2 game to be my own... get my point? I mean my own party, my own STUFF, my own everything! So... can you guys give me some great reasons to replay BG2 while waiting for teamBG to have their editors?

Old 12-03-2000, 12:49 AM   #2
Helm-guard

You want Never winters my friend, If the game gives you half the controls it promises I am going to make some pretty intresting towns. As for replaying BG2 I finished the game with a Gnome Swashbuckler (Timbuli) with the team Of Jaheira, Minsc, Anomen , Arie, Iomen. I also wandered what now? I am now trying with an Evil party to see if I can do it.

I am Playing a Neutral Evil half-elf mage only thing is there are not many evil Npc's to choose from.

Old 12-03-2000, 12:49 AM   #3
Mantis

well i've thought about what i'm gonna do when the time comes that i've finished BG, and i'll probably just start again with a new team of my own guys in multiplayer mode. even though i'll miss out on a lot of side quests i wanna play with my own team of guys.

Old 12-03-2000, 07:22 AM   #4
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

I've replayed BG2 all the way through 4 times ~ I'm working on time #5 the long way around by creating a totally new male character in BG1, completing that, then I plan to import him into BG2.

ANYWAY, BG2 is a very replayable game. I've found that restarting with a completely new character/gender in a different class, having a different NPC combination and choosing which quests to complete first can make the game almost new. The NPCs interact in new ways, there is a major quest line for each character class that can only be done by that class, and you learn about new kinds of weapons or fighting strategies to fit that new class.

All in all, it's very fun replaying the game. IMHO