Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-2001, 05:52 PM   #81
Neb
Account deleted by Request

However, the laughter was increased when Aelia was pushed into the pool by an unseen assailant who turned out to be Neb's simulacrum [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Neb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 07:22 PM   #82
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Aelia flails, but can't keep her balance, catapulting into the pool. Her hand, grabbing at thin air, connects with the arm of Neb's simulacrum, pulling him in after her. Both fall directly onto the real Neb, who had just surfaced after his own inelegant entry, and was gasping for air, his face red and his mouth opening and closing like a mini-golf obstacle. His search for air is abruptly ended, though, as he is pushed under the water again.
Old 11-25-2001, 09:20 PM   #83
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Hello All,

I Just Wanna Say Im Sorry, Ive Been Acting Like Some Old Man And I Really Do Apologize For Being A Grumpy Old Sod...

SORRY

No problem, Binky! And I'm sorry too for continuing something you didn't like, even if now you've decided it's okay. *Hugs* [img]smile.gif[/img] I hope this means you're not taking your leave of absense after all?
Old 11-26-2001, 07:51 AM   #84
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Aelia flails, but can't keep her balance, catapulting into the pool. Her hand, grabbing at thin air, connects with the arm of Neb's simulacrum, pulling him in after her. Both fall directly onto the real Neb, who had just surfaced after his own inelegant entry, and was gasping for air, his face red and his mouth opening and closing like a mini-golf obstacle. His search for air is abruptly ended, though, as he is pushed under the water again.

Neb loses his concentration as he is pushed under and his simulacrum is dispelled, now he only has to worry about lifting Aelia off of him, a monumental task in itself.... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Neb pulls a live crab from his pocket(Don't ask why he's carrying one around [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) and unleashes it upon Aelia, she hurriedly vacates the pool, giving him a chance to get to the surface, Neb looks at the fleeing Aelia as the crab chases her off into the building and chuckles.
Old 11-26-2001, 11:04 AM   #85
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
besides, you're a gnome. I couldn't mistake you for Cloudy as she's a female dwarf

oops!

LS runs like the wind (thank God for monk movement rates) with Cloudy's lightning bolts whistling round him

*Suddenly finding her mod hat out of her bag and back IN her bag, Cloudy notices the good LS and his DWARF comment... *

ROTFL!!!! Ok Ok, so I'm vertically challenged ( translation: short!) But dwarf? *checks for excess facial hair and doesn't find any* HA! Hardly, darlin! [img]tongue.gif[/img] Now... what shall we do about this gross misrepresentation... oh and Neb.. the HAT is gonna bite you if you try that again! BWAHAHAHA

Larry, *smooch* thanks, you're a good man! And a great hat retriever! HAHAHA! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]

LS.... hmmm.. I shall meditate upon your destiny... and in the meantime... the Storm Queen sends her regards in Tornado form! BWHAAHAHA!

Cloudy
Old 11-26-2001, 11:09 AM   #86
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Beaumanoir:
Hello All,

I Just Wanna Say Im Sorry, Ive Been Acting Like Some Old Man And I Really Do Apologize For Being A Grumpy Old Sod...

SORRY

We luvs ya, Beau! No worries! Now about that crazy Neb and Aelia thing.. they seem to be taking a lot of water from the pool either by splashing or dripping off themselves.. LOL.. think you could add some more water and a splash of chlorine to the pool? Oh and some crab food, I think we have a new mascot! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy, wondering how the Order of Royal TOADS ended up with Fleas and crabs and grumpy sods..
Old 11-26-2001, 12:47 PM   #87
Neb

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

We luvs ya, Beau! No worries! Now about that crazy Neb and Aelia thing.. they seem to be taking a lot of water from the pool either by splashing or dripping off themselves.. LOL.. think you could add some more water and a splash of chlorine to the pool? Oh and some crab food, I think we have a new mascot! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy, wondering how the Order of Royal TOADS ended up with Fleas and crabs and grumpy sods..

Neb wrings his soaked robe and goes into his room to change to some bathing clothes before answering Cloudy's wonderings, "Well, the Fleas are Lord Shield's fault, HE brought Woolly Rupert along, I refuse to answer any questions about the crabs and I think someone let the Grumpy Sod in through the back door because he was one of the founders....." Neb then dives into the pool, this time making sure to keep out of the way of falling Aelias and simulacrums.
Old 11-26-2001, 05:44 PM   #88
Lord Shield

quote:

LS.... hmmm.. I shall meditate upon your destiny... and in the meantime... the Storm Queen sends her regards in Tornado form! BWHAAHAHA!

Waaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!

LS is blown about muttering something about Aunty Em

"I'm sorry. But I couldn't resist it. You know I used your voice files on a female dwarf played through BG1, TSOTSC, DSOTSC, BG2 and ToB!! [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] "

did I mention sexy, slim, curvaceous dwarf? [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] ~beg beg beg~
Old 11-26-2001, 05:51 PM   #89
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

quote:

Thankyou!

Are You An Official Member Of ORT Cloudy? You Really Shoud Be!!
Old 11-27-2001, 12:01 AM   #90
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

Waaaaaaaaaaaahh!!!!!

LS is blown about muttering something about Aunty Em

"I'm sorry. But I couldn't resist it. You know I used your voice files on a female dwarf played through BG1, TSOTSC, DSOTSC, BG2 and ToB!! [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] "

did I mention sexy, slim, curvaceous dwarf? [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] ~beg beg beg~

Aww now who could resist all that classic begging? Storm Queen sends the tornado out to sea, but it drops a house on LS before it goes. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Storm Queen is heard muttering about "Auntie Ems".. and giggles. ROTFL.. yes, I know you used my voice files for a dwarf pc! Naughty you! But I suppose.. uh.. did she kick butt at least? LOL

Beau.. I believe I wasn't made a member since I was a victim of the ransom Demands, remember? [img]graemlins/troutslap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]

CrooningCloud