Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2000, 12:50 AM   #1
Helm-guard

Once I got my new computer I decided to do Bg1 all over agin to have a good caracter in Bg2. But My lawful neutral Half-elf Conjuror owned a very expensive cloak of the Neutral Archmagi. I couldn't find it in the first irenicus Dungeon. I've finnished the Bg2 twice but I can only find the robe of the good Archmagi and evilArchmagi! where do I find the neutral Archimagi cloak?

Old 12-28-2000, 01:12 PM   #2
MidNightForce
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Uhhh, a very hard question. I found 2 robes of evil archmage, and one of good. I played as a neutral kensai/mage so i was very frustrated. I cant remember where i finally found it. I can only say its very late in the game. So much i remember at the end of chapter 6 or in the chapter 7.
Old 12-28-2000, 06:25 PM   #3
Suul-Yinn

Good news is I found one, bad news I can't remember where (since I sold it). The Robe of Vecna is better anyhow, so go for that instead.

Old 12-28-2000, 08:39 PM   #4
Helm-guard

I din't buy the colletor's edition, so I can't get the Robe of Vecna.

Old 12-29-2000, 01:22 AM   #5
One ANGRY lil' man

They have the files used in the collecters edition on Ironworks. (If my fractured memory serves me)And if they don't I can E-mail you them BECAUSE I AM WORM AND I DO GOOD. Heh, and I was hoping you could inform me on how daul and multi classing worked with kits.