Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 04-30-2001, 10:07 AM   #11
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
Since I have had my 'bar' thread closed on the Valhalla site (professional envy from Kiwidoc), welcome to the new bar here in the BG2 forum!
Lord Shield takes the form of a jolly fat landlord (hey, they always are in BG2, right?) We even have cocktail brollies if you need them
So who's first for a drink here?
Lord Shield...

Are you referring to Kiwidoc as in "BGDungeon refugee Kiwidoc"?

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Old 04-30-2001, 10:28 AM   #12
Lord Shield

She used to be there, yes. She set up a "Valkyrie's Bar" in Valhalla. I tried to set up a deity-style bar next to it, but she closed my thread
Oh, hello, Edwin, what would you like
"Erm - a glass of White Wine please" - mutter mutter, when I change back I'll go back to the beer

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 05-07-2001).]

Old 04-30-2001, 10:32 AM   #13
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hmmm...yes...that sounds like her. A bit of an abusive personality if you ask me. I have found over time that people with that sort of personality tendencies are ofttimes insecure with opinions that vary from there own. Unfortunate.

------------------

Old 04-30-2001, 10:41 AM   #14
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
*A gnome walks in*

"hmm,this bar kina reminds of the time uncle scratchy tryed to set up a bar,till that griphon came and attacked him,poor uncle scratchy just couldnt see it comin'"

*sits down*

"I supouse just a mug of ale if you please"
Old 04-30-2001, 10:46 AM   #15
Charlie
Lord Ao

Somewhat like poor old Taluntain, the unmoderate moderator of another (less popular) BG2 forum. He/she/it gives views on the "poor moderation" of this site and even resorts to personal insults of posters when things aren't going as he/she/it'd like them. Read what this sad person writes regarding the Ironworks - http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum2/HTML/002219.html

------------------
One love, peace.

[This message has been edited by Charlie (edited 05-01-2001).]
Old 04-30-2001, 11:00 AM   #16
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Whoah! Just checked out that 'other board'. (Can't mention it by name because Ziroc will just remove it ). I love this place so much more now. Who would hang around a board where the moderator insults members. Don't like real competition I guess.

Back to topic
Hey there. The names Draggor, Draggor Bonesnapper. No, i'm not here to start a fight, I'm just visiting from the city of Baldurs gate. Yes, you're way more powerful than me ( for now). I'm getting a sense of deja vu from here though, that I've been to Amn before but was somehow sent back through time or something. No, I haven't been hit in the head too many times. If I had, I'd have a pet talking hamster. No, mister Minsc, I was not insulting your pet hamster.....

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 04-30-2001, 11:02 AM   #17
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Somewhat like poor old Taluntain, the unmoderate moderator of another (less popular) BG2 forum. He/she/it gives views on the "poor moderation" of this site and even resorts to personal insults of posters when things aren't going as he/she/it'd like them. Read what this sad, inferiority riddled little person writes regarding the Ironworks - http://www.sorcerers.net/ubb/Forum2/HTML/002219.html
Let me start by saying, Lord Shield...I really don't mean to railroad your bar thread and apologize if it seems to be going that way. I'll stop in for a cold one shortly...Thanks!

Charlie...that is ironic as hell! I was just reading that thread as someone here this AM (well...AM in the USA) mentioned that site in passing and I was a curious. What an a$$hole that guy (Taluntain) is! Lots of small, small people in this world unfortunately (and I don't mean of stature)...

It's kind of like, "Well...this board is called a *discussion* board isn't it?". There are too many people out there who think that any opionion other than their own is wrong. Live and let live, I say!

------------------

Old 04-30-2001, 11:17 AM   #18
Gd_00
Dungeon Master

big bad dwarf comes in
"Hya all" he says
"Drinks for everybody, its on my, im GD_00"
"Minsc, my old buddy, where the hell were u i havent seen u since battle for Baldurs Gate"
Old 04-30-2001, 11:29 AM   #19
Lord Shield

no offence taken, Throntar
Edwin(a) feels a big hand on his/her shoulder. He turns to see Minsc (partially drunk) looking a bit amorous. He runs out screaming with Minsc following, shouting "Come back, honey! I want you!"

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 04-30-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 05-07-2001).]

Old 04-30-2001, 11:40 AM   #20
Melusine
Dracolisk

~Viconia stalks into the bar on her high heeled drow boots, clad in heavy armour and with a dangerous-looking mace slung across the back. Tossing her white hair over one shoulder, she deeply inhales the rank smell of ale and adventurers. "The stink of the collected rivvin....how I despise them..."
But she braces herself, shakes her head a couple of times and walks on to the tap, giving the bartender a wicked smile. "So, male, serve any....... human blood?"~

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia