Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2001, 06:15 AM   #11
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi you all, a battered and severaly bruised ataggering Wolfgir wont do much webdesign in awhile.. He, when practise yesterday went into freefighting my sparringpartner hit me with a kick out of this world that sprained (donīt know the words for all my injuries yet =) ) two of my fingers on my right hand. It was the index finger (standard click-finger ok?) and the long-finger (the one you greet people you donīt like with..) so now my right arm is in little package I canīt be rid off in another seven or so days.. Damn! It hurts like hell but I allready are getting my typing skills up. Lefthand and right thumb hehehe.

Moriane, i got your pic and Yorricks, but the zip failed me so I will have another go at this. If more wants to send their pictures you are welcome to do so, but please keep them under 150 kb/person OK, I donīt want my mailbox blown away..

Draconia, I wont lick you i..(that sounded not very eh good) you know what I mean, Iīll just tivckle your toes alittle, why canīt I see your Dragons? I love Dragons, second after wolves!

Well I keep in touch but Iīm exhausted and in some pain now so I canīt really do this anymore.. See you later dudes and dudettes!
Old 02-22-2001, 06:28 AM   #12
Moiraine
Anubis

Oh, poor Wolfie all broken !
Guess someone else will have to hunt rabbits for you ...
I'll try to put Yorick to JPEG format then send it again later.
A VERY CAREFUL scratching to you, wolf-friend (don't want to end up bitten to death ...)
Old 02-22-2001, 06:31 AM   #13
Moiraine
Anubis

Eh ... I did not mean the man, I meant the photo ...
Old 02-22-2001, 06:36 AM   #14
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Sorry to hear that Wolfie! Sparring what? Kickboxing? Hope you feel better soon

BTW I sent you the URL for that wolf gif if you wanted it.
Old 02-22-2001, 11:21 AM   #15
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hey Wolf,
So are you considering putting our pictures on your site?
I could send you mine by mail maybe (or try and scan one at a friend's place)
Good luck with your very own Web Lair
Old 02-22-2001, 02:33 PM   #16
draconia

I know what you mean Wolfie I guess I will have to kick my cats away from my feet so they can be tickled. HEHEHEHE I will have to take a picture of my dragons. I have 29 dragons total. 3 of them are unpainted. I haven't had much time to paint them yet. It will take a while to get the pictures back because I have them put on CD and it takes a week to get it back. I don't have a scanner yet. My husband promised me one soon. I do have some pictures of my kids and one of myself on CD. If you want some of them, then I will send it to you. That is too bad that you are hurt and in pain. Rest up and hopefully you will be in tiptop shape soon.

Old 02-23-2001, 03:36 AM   #17
WOLFGIR

Hi friends! Alive and kicking, well almost Any ne found out that thumbs are great for typing with?
Well Memnoch I got he Pic, thank you! Itīs great, Iīll have it my webpage I think or in my sig. Nope, not Kickboxing, Krav-maga.
Well Draconia, your cats my move away before you know it and a little weak tickle raches your toes hehe, I would love to see your dragons.

Well this takes a long time to write, bu well Iīm battered, bruised, heartbroken and in some despair but not down! hehe Not yet..
Old 02-23-2001, 03:40 AM   #18
Tobbin_OHF

WB Wolfgir. Odd timing. I was just looking at this message when you posted. So how are you my friend. I was just checking out your website. Looks pretty good. I was tempted to put something in your guestbook, but I feared I would be lost in the mix. Still working on mine too, so I know how aggravating it can be. Good luck to you my friend.

Old 02-23-2001, 03:55 AM   #19
WOLFGIR

Thanks, I donīt have my own guestbook yet, but Iīll talk to Najk, the one running the show and se if he can help me out there and I might be able to help him with some design issues.. Otherwise, as I said in your Chainstorythread *brathing hard, damn itīs tough to write with one hand* that Iīm battered an so on but not yet down.. The sie will go well though, will start working on the picture galery soon, will let all of you have a private corner on the site, for poes pics stories etc I thought at least..
Old 02-23-2001, 05:13 AM   #20
Tobbin_OHF

Oh hey, Wolfgir, you need to get Dragon Software's Naturally Speaking or something like that. I axed for a CD from AOL for 6.0 and the software came with it. My mic is broken though or I could have used it. A friend at work has it on her computer and she says it types around 150 wpm. Imagine the posts you could do with that kinda speed. You'd be freed up for the hunt again, my friend. Come. Let's get the speed up so that we can go prowl.