Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-14-2000, 06:54 AM   #1
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

baldurs gate 2 is a good game, a very good game BUT IT HAS SOME VERY LARGE PROBLEMS!

for example; didn't the entire storyline seem a bit sidetracked from the whole dead god thing from the first game? Irenicus's motivation seemed petty and just uninteresting compared to sarevok's (i love that guys way of thinking)

there's also a small matter of the strongholds...we were all promised large structures we could control and gain pleasure from, mages would get a hall of many secrets etc etc
but all i got was a couple of caverns with nothing or little in them! i almost feel they were holding something back (like the use of lv9 spells for instance) and i feel a expansion pack looming on the horizon

other than that i think the game is brilliant, the voice actors are brilliant, especially that woman in the copper cornet looking for her husband!!!

give me your opinions fellow gamers, cause i really want to know if it was just me or if the story really was unfinished...