Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 06-30-2004, 08:08 AM   #1
Tyrion
Quintesson

All those who played BG2 may recognize this annoying NPC...but now I want to make a character based on him in NWN, because I found him fun in BG2.
How should I make him to match his BG2 incarnation? I was thinking:

Human
Fighter / Cleric .... more Cleric I think
Shield
Warhammers and Flails

Should I get some Champion of Torm in there too? He really is a helm guy but it can be stretched...
What about stats...
I would go for high str, low dex, high wis, low int,...but what about cha? Does he need it that much really?

Interested in your thoughts!
Old 06-30-2004, 08:29 AM   #2
philip
Galvatron

Weapons, race and classes seem OK. I wouldn't add a champion of Torm class cause I found him to be 'just' a cleric in BGII and not a special one.

I'd do moderately to high CHA for turning undeads cause that's an ability most clerics use. However with both high STR and WIS already you'll probably run out of stat points, unless you settle for a bit lower and 3 higher scores and use items to upgrade these. I don't know if item bonuses count as prerequisites for feats so you should be careful there if you intend to take certain feats
philip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 08:31 AM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I like your ideas, and think that it would be okay to stretch the Champion of Torm vs. Helm. I also agree with your thoughts on Charisma, as I never care too much about it. I think, however, that if you wanted to make a true Anomen, he would have a decent amount of Charisma.