Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-27-2002, 05:07 PM   #11
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Of course it happened - and all to celebrate my 6th birthday - [img]tongue.gif[/img] to the infidel non-believers .
Old 02-27-2002, 05:07 PM   #12
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

Haha Neb i suppose your right, it doesn't really matter now. But ah well, i have to think about something. Also you raised a good point if America lied about this what else are they hiding?
It wouldn't be too hard to pull off such a fraud. The americans had a 4 million doller budget for this program, a pricly sum by todays standards and a even bigger one in the 1960's. But i have seem the faults so it wasn't such a huge fraud.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 02-27-2002, 05:11 PM   #13
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Yes we did and this is one of the lamest"conspiracy" theories out there as far as I'm concerned!

Well every young conspriacy theorist has to start some where. Besides i doubt the NSA will kill me for sharing this one.
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.
Old 02-27-2002, 05:15 PM   #14
SecretMaster
Apophis

I saw that info from a tv show, and before that, i truly believed that we didn't land on the moon. I've been into astronomy for a long time, and from my studies, i say we didn't land on the moon.
Old 02-27-2002, 05:19 PM   #15
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

I think due to the bitter rivalry, the USSR would have been glad to point out to the world if it was a hoax.

[ 02-27-2002: Message edited by: Ronn_Bman ]

Old 02-27-2002, 05:20 PM   #16
SecretMaster
Apophis

Hah, the government has more hidden from us than we know. Its kinda sad when you think about it. The government hides the truth from aliens, seriously people, they exist, and i bet you I can figure it out. not to boast, but I've come up with good theories about them, and a way to find them, but I won't share them, these are my personal thoughts. My speciality is space and alien creatures, ships and matters so ask away if you have questions.
Old 02-27-2002, 05:23 PM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Al:

Well every young conspriacy theorist has to start some where. Besides i doubt the NSA will kill me for sharing this one.

Not hardly! It's a pretty old one! LOLOLOL
Old 02-27-2002, 05:25 PM   #18
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
I think due to the bitter rivalry, the USSR would have been glad to point out to the world if it was a hoax.

Absolutely! I lived in the USSR for two separate 4 month stints. Believe me when I say,they'd have proven this six times over if it WERE true! LOL [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2002, 05:28 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Haha Neb i suppose your right, it doesn't really matter now. But ah well, i have to think about something. Also you raised a good point if America lied about this what else are they hiding?
It wouldn't be too hard to pull off such a fraud. The americans had a 4 million doller budget for this program, a pricly sum by todays standards and a even bigger one in the 1960's. But i have seem the faults so it wasn't such a huge fraud.

Pssst! Hey.. you.. yah..c'mere.. pssst : Elvis isn't dead, Lenin is alive and cybernetic and there's no such thing as nuclear weapons! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img]
Old 02-27-2002, 05:31 PM   #20
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

quote:
Or am I just mad?

You are mad. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.hughwilson.com