Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 02-14-2002, 03:17 PM   #1
Lord Ludtke
Zhentarim Guard

I thought Ironworks was down for the last week or so, but now I see people have been happily posting away. Every time I tried to connect I got a Virtual Directory not listed error.

I don't know who to address this to, but has it happened to anyone else and how do you get around it?
Old 02-14-2002, 03:46 PM   #2
fable
Quintesson

You might want to send it to the attention of Ziroc, under Email the Webmaster (at the top of the page). I'm doubtful that posting it under SoA is going to do much good, unless, of course, you're looking for a priest to cast Remove Curse. [img]smile.gif[/img]
fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2002, 04:44 PM   #3
andrewas
Harper

Post this in General Discussion, or better email to ziroc.

It might help to try using another ISP, see if its a problem with your system or your ISPs. If nothing else youll be able to tell the idiot at the helpdesk that its _definatley_ a problem with their system. Not that they'll listen of course.