Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-14-2000, 10:28 PM   #1
analander
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Does anybody know where the Book of Fire is?

I came across the Book of Wind, from the chest next to the Boogre Witch I believe, but sadly it reads as the "second" book of the elements. It's my understanding that the four books allow a character to become a Zenmaster, and that Books 3&4 are West of Brimloch Roon.

Any advice on where the other three books may be located are appreciated...

- John
http://www.tk421.net/wizardry/
Old 10-14-2000, 11:25 PM   #2
GotAnger

i came across the book of fire killing jest a normall guy near the second town at least i think ti was i know it was one of the rat people but it might be randome because a lot of what i seen is randome locations

Old 10-14-2000, 11:29 PM   #3
MrCreosote

I have been carrying it around since near the start of the game and THINK I found it in the Crypt, but most certainly in the first map.

Old 10-15-2000, 02:49 AM   #4
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

I found the book of fire in a chest behind a skull key door in the serpent temple, close to where the bitchy witch is.

So, I have two, and I'm still at I Na...

Scronan