Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2007, 08:45 PM   #61
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Leonis:
quote:
Originally posted by Target:
Why oh why did they give Flintoff the captins job again, he just can't do it!!
Bring back Gower! [/QUOTE]Bring back Jardine... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 03:27 AM   #62
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Oh how abyssmal can England get? This is one of the worst examples of sporting performance ever. It didn't even matter that their good bowlers were out. It was all moot as yet again their batsmen didn't just collapse, they imlpoded!

It's all over not an hour into what should have been the second half of play. [img]graemlins/headshake.gif[/img] It's less than satisfying to win in this way.

They have some serious work to do, and some serious sackings to make. My suggestion? Try, The Team & then The Selectors!
Old 01-26-2007, 03:56 AM   #63
wellard
Dracolisk

72 for 2 then all out for 110 rubbish!

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 04:29 AM   #64
Target
Red Dragon

I didn't think England could have played any worse after the NZ game, but they have out done themselves today!!!
Please just send the England A team or School boys team to the world cup, they will surley do better!!

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 06:13 AM   #65
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Man, I feel sorry for the English fans... You don't deserve this. Kenya could beat England right now. The Netherlands, The USA! (Well, that might be going a bit far...)
Old 01-26-2007, 06:41 AM   #66
Target
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Leonis:
Man, I feel sorry for the English fans... You don't deserve this. Kenya could beat England right now. The Netherlands, The USA! (Well, that might be going a bit far...)
Haha, maybe not as far as you think!!
Why did they give Fred the captians job, the one game in the whole tour he was not the captian he got a good score!! well a decent score!!

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Old 01-26-2007, 10:03 PM   #67
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Absolutely woeful stuff. I'd almost love England to get a win against OZ, so at least they might get come confidence back and test our team a little more. This isn't good preparation for the WC for us. So far Johnson, White and the other newbies in the team are looking like worldbeaters but that's because the competition's been pathetic! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 07:07 AM   #68
Target
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Absolutely woeful stuff. I'd almost love England to get a win against OZ, so at least they might get come confidence back and test our team a little more. This isn't good preparation for the WC for us. So far Johnson, White and the other newbies in the team are looking like worldbeaters but that's because the competition's been pathetic! [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img]
Competition pathetic??? I'm English and Ithink your being to kind on the team!!

Old 01-28-2007, 08:15 AM   #69
wellard
Dracolisk

What a run chase by new zealand! I'm glad Osram got his 100. Ponting slagged of his Aussie bowlers as well. great game

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 11:52 PM   #70
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Wow. Interesting that this thread was quiet after Friday's match. But I'm happy to re-enter after yesterday's.

It's great, an interesting series now. It's good to see the Aussies stretched and challenged.

Real shame about Symonds though. The way the young bloods are playing, he's going to have to work exceptionally hard to make it back in once he's healed.