Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-05-2004, 09:06 PM   #1
Nerull
Lord Ao

Well, it's starting to roll around to the NFL season, and I am starting to gear up for fantasy football. This year, I decided that I wanted to purchase a personal draft board (I play online, so I just need the smaller one to have during the draft, not the big huge wall-hanging variety). I especially want the labels with all of the labels (that is the main draw of having the commercial draft board; otherwise I would just print something on Excel and write in the names as we go).

Anyway, I started checking some sites for draft kits/draft boards, and I'm having poor luck so far. The sites I have found are alright, but many insist on packaging it together with other components I do not need (I just need the draft board and labels). The one site I did find that had what I need is not all that great. This site actually asks for the 3 digit security code for your credit card, which I know full well you NEVER give out (in fact, they will not let you complete the order without giving it).

Does anyone know of a legitimate site where I can pick up a draft board? Or, do you know where I can go buy one in a brick-and-mortar setting? Any responses would be greatly appreciated. I could do without it, but would prefer to pick it up if I could.
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin