Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-21-2002, 05:03 PM   #41
Elif Godson
Dracolich

See I told you I wouldnt do that to you Larry and I held my ground.....till now
Old 10-21-2002, 05:06 PM   #42
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
See I told you I wouldnt do that to you Larry and I held my ground.....till now
I love you Elif [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2002, 05:16 PM   #43
Elif Godson
Dracolich

awww shuck's, yer making me blush [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[ 10-21-2002, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Elif Godson ]
Old 10-21-2002, 05:33 PM   #44
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I want to be held *sob*
Old 10-21-2002, 06:51 PM   #45
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

find that special thing about you that makes you stand out among a crowd that that can get you attention anywhere [img]smile.gif[/img] We're not all atomaton machines of the same design, each of us has a unique gift, and that is what makes each individual special in their own way, find that which makes you special and exxagerate it to the fullest of extremes that aughta' get ya' some attention for sure! ^_^
Old 10-21-2002, 06:54 PM   #46
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Redblueflare:
Hey but you're getting all this attention now, and you're not even nice enough to reply! Shame on you!!!!
Uh, yea, sorry! I just had this thing called school and work, but I manage Thanx all for the input. I feel better knowing I'm not ignored, and I'll be sure to be more open about myself.

I changed the topic icon, if anyone noticed.

[ 10-21-2002, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: Nanobyte ]
Old 10-21-2002, 06:56 PM   #47
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Heya Nano, just for the record I always notice your posts, many of them are quite intelligent and interesting. I may not always post in the same threads back to you, but that is probably because I have nothing to add to the thread, or am busy at the time. Lots of times I keep this forum up, but minimized to visit other forums, e-mail, or gaming, so I may appear "online" here but I'm actually not really *here* all the time. Also, the other day in that thread I made with the two tests, I thought your post was humorous and replied to you via PM, which you never have even read yet! Not that it matters now, old news so to speak, but just letting you know you aren't being ignored fella! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and *HUGS LofA* poor beebee... hey don't lean on me...noo! This is MY beer not yours! Mine all mine!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 10-21-2002, 06:58 PM   #48
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Heya Nano, just for the record I always notice your posts, many of them are quite intelligent and interesting. I may not always post in the same threads back to you, but that is probably because I have nothing to add to the thread, or am busy at the time. Lots of times I keep this forum up, but minimized to visit other forums, e-mail, or gaming, so I may appear "online" here but I'm actually not really *here* all the time. Also, the other day in that thread I made with the two tests, I thought your post was humorous and replied to you via PM, which you never have even read yet! Not that it matters now, old news so to speak, but just letting you know you aren't being ignored fella! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Oh, and *HUGS LofA* poor beebee... hey don't lean on me...noo! This is MY beer not yours! Mine all mine!
Oh, sorry! I'm not used to receiving personal mail, especially on here. I'll go read it now, and make sure I make an intelligent and interesting reply
Old 10-21-2002, 07:09 PM   #49
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

i'm still seeking ot be the last post, will anyone allow me this pleasure????
Old 10-21-2002, 07:17 PM   #50
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Geeze dont try to take a beer from LadyZekke! She fights like a banshee! Oh and Nanobyte I was teasing, I do happen to know where Mooresville is Exits 31 and 33 I think? [img]tongue.gif[/img]