Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-21-2002, 03:16 PM   #31
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Question Mark

I have been here for three years, and now moderate 3 forums, and still nobody loves me, so what's up with you?

The only people I hold any relationship at all with is in the Role-playing forum...because that is the only place that I believe one can make friends easily. Another idea is having online gaming with a select few. Being around people and sharing more than debates and converse is what is needed to gain your desired goal...

Rethink your strategies and your mannerisms. Decide what is important in your life, and what do you want out of this forum. Also remember that nobody is under any obligation to respond to anyone's thread. Still, I think your case has been merely accidental. Nobody is ignoring you on purpose.
Old 10-21-2002, 03:17 PM   #32
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

hey i'm still looking to be the last to post, so if i may say, as politely, yet forcefully as possible "EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!" lol....silly me

p.s. larry i love you as much as nathan will let me....you're neato guy and sound like a great dad...i'm enjoying lof with everyone!

[ 10-21-2002, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: RevRuby ]
Old 10-21-2002, 03:38 PM   #33
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

OOPS, sorry RevRuby I gotta send Larry, my co-mod a big *HUG* and [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] for proof somebody cares about him!

I just hope that everyone reading all this realizes that posting at a forum online is NOT the best way to try and make yourself feel special or important or like you are a 'worthwhile' human being. This is a message forum. We can make friends and get to know one another, certainly, but it's never a good idea to tie one's self esteem to any one thing and surely not a forum where people come and go and things are pretty fluid. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Find other reasons to feel good! Do something nice for a friend or relative, learn something new, marvel at the beauty of the morning! Hug your children or spouse or a pet or a total stranger! [img]smile.gif[/img] But please don't let your belief about how 'good' you are be decided by who replies to your threads or who doesn't! Things move quickly some days and all the reasons I posted above may kick in too. We are important because we are PEOPLE first and foremost, not because we posted a clever or moving or funny post someplace in the ether!

CloudMama, stepping off her soapbox now
Old 10-21-2002, 03:45 PM   #34
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

:::grumble grumble::: i guess i have to forgive a mod.....
Old 10-21-2002, 03:47 PM   #35
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I have been here for three years, and now moderate 3 forums, and still nobody loves me, so what's up with you?
I love you Larry
Old 10-21-2002, 03:58 PM   #36
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Nanobyte, where the hell is Mooresville? Never heard of it [img]tongue.gif[/img] If it makes you feel better tell Larry you hate him Although he's actually a nice guy it makes him feel good to be bad [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-21-2002, 04:25 PM   #37
Elif Godson
Dracolich

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Nanobyte, where the hell is Mooresville? Never heard of it [img]tongue.gif[/img] If it makes you feel better tell Larry you hate him Although he's actually a nice guy it makes him feel good to be bad [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LOL how do you alway's manage to bring out the high lights like that ??
Old 10-21-2002, 04:33 PM   #38
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
I love you Lord of Alcohol
Old 10-21-2002, 04:42 PM   #39
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Awwww you guys are going to make me.....drink!
Old 10-21-2002, 04:48 PM   #40
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
larry i love you as much as nathan will let me....
Quote:
gotta send Larry, my co-mod a big *HUG* and *kiss* for proof somebody cares about him
Quote:
I love you Larry
Quote:
Although he's actually a nice guy it makes him feel good to be bad
How do I always walk myself into these situations?

[img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img]

[ 10-21-2002, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]