Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-26-2002, 06:22 PM   #21
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Galadria, yes and no.. two counts felony marijuana sales. We found guilty on first and deadlocked jury on second.

Ah good, looks like my Galadria disguise was successful Now Cloudy, as I, Galadria, am a doctor, I advise taking these helpful cyanide pills to get over your jury ordeal [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2002, 06:29 PM   #22
Lioness
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Ah, the eternal what-is-time-and-do-I-have-a-large-enough-supply-to-drop-in-at-Cloudy's-and-say-Hi! debate [img]smile.gif[/img]

I am still waiting for the time when they measure weeks by the time it takes the pope to grow a three inch long beard after he'd shaven his face last Tuesday... Now that would make an interesting calendar.

Any thoughts on how you all would like time to be measured? And can a man get a cup of tea in here?

With all the questions, it could be World Philosophising Day [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Get your own tea!!!

I'm napping...*curls up on the couch* G'way, evvybody...
Old 01-26-2002, 06:30 PM   #23
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:

Which is offensive ?? The lightgreen or the steelblue??

Or maybe I should just use the Evil Blue i stole from Larry...

If you'll notice, you used a abnormal font in your previous post. It's truly hideous [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-26-2002, 06:49 PM   #24
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:

If you'll notice, you used a abnormal font in your previous post. It's truly hideous [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2002, 06:53 PM   #25
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:

Ah good, looks like my Galadria disguise was successful Now Cloudy, as I, Galadria, am a doctor, I advise taking these helpful cyanide pills to get over your jury ordeal [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

ROTFL! Aelia, forgive me.. I really am pleading exhaustion... was a LOOOOOOONG five days and today was brutal, we deliberated almost the whole 7 hrs (well there were multiple trips into and out of the courtroom but short ones) and ate while deliberating.. I'm so bleary brained I didn't even go back to see it was your pink piggy sig! SORRY!

Uh.. anyway.. we're done, the defendant is convicted on one count and the other count is still a pending charge. sigh..

SleepingCloud
Old 01-26-2002, 07:03 PM   #26
Legolas
Jack Burton

*looks at Lioness*
Well, I suppose I could do that. But no more dog biscuits for you tonight! :angryparentlook:
Anyone else want some tea? As stand-in waiter, that's the least I can do...

Oh, and discussing SPAM does not go as deep as a good old Cocoa debate. Nothing to beat that. I'd launch into an nteresting (slightly spammish) tale of the virtues of the bean, but unfortunately the Timezone Devil has decreed I haven't the time for that
So it's off to bed, and I'll bring the tea in the spaces between the posts
Old 01-26-2002, 07:25 PM   #27
Lioness
Jack Burton

G'night Legolas, sweet dreams. [img]smile.gif[/img]

zzzz...
Old 01-26-2002, 07:52 PM   #28
Galadria1
Zhentarim Guard

quote:

Aha! Aelia. I've got you now. Practising medicine without a license, because even the real me doesn't have an Australian license. Shall I call the Old Bill, as Lovejoy says?
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Galadria1 ]

Lady Galadria, a proud Cavalier of Keldorn\'s Order; Oh So Simple Marshmallow Woman of the ORT. Member, HADB<br /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" -Saki<br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 01-26-2002, 08:22 PM   #29
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

I'm napping...*curls up on the couch* G'way, evvybody...

*Puts a blanket over the sleeping Lioness and quietly indicates that everyone should remain quiet for waking a Lioness often leaves her quite Fewocious....*
Old 01-26-2002, 08:24 PM   #30
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
quote:
Originally posted by Galadria1:

Aha! Aelia. I've got you now. Practising medicine without a license, because even the real me doesn't have an Australian license. Shall I call the Old Bill, as Lovejoy says?
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Okay everyone. I don't wish to alarm anyone, so nobody panic. But there is a strange woman around here impersonating me, Galadria. She goes by the name of Galadria1. So I'm handing out butterfly nets so if anyone sees her they can detain the imposter. [img]tongue.gif[/img]