Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-17-2000, 05:19 AM   #1
MrCreosote

Having played W7 for years on and off I never found a use for the Elysiad of Divinity and have never seen any Faqs etc containing its real usage. I wondered if any of the W7 gurus on this board actually know what and how its used for. After the debarcle of W&W I may try and get W7 up and running again and for it would be nice to use the blessed thing.

Thanks !

Old 10-17-2000, 11:17 AM   #2
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Ugh, my brain is reeling here, I havent played it in a year or two.

I *think* that item if equipped will prevent the character from holding it from dying, or maybe resurrect them back if they are holding it. Or, it may be brining your party back if they are all are killed in battle, ie recreating the battle.

Its something along those lines, but I never found much use for it, since you can save and reload your game anywhere...

Hope this helps...

Scronan
Old 10-17-2000, 11:19 AM   #3
MrCreosote

Yes, thats the sort of thing the hint book says but I could never get it to work and the its the single most "valuable" item in the game so I always felt it had some momentous purpose.

Old 10-17-2000, 11:28 AM   #4
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hmm, I dont think so man, I never saw much for it and I played that game upside down and backwards. But, I think there is a FAQ somewhere that talked about it...

The best item? I found that to be the Sword of Light, when used for melee attacks, it does even more damage than the Cane of Corpus!

Memories, that was a great game...and no bugs.

Scronan