Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2002, 12:33 PM   #21
Dmouse
Dungeon Master

Thanks Nightowl,

I think my next party shall consist of a sorceres and druids. I heard good and bad things about druids. I mean I had Jahera (i think thats her name) in BDG II and she was great. I had not qualms about her. What kinda changes did they make here? I mean some say there are more powerful , some say otherwise.

Thanks for the tip, i am gonna try it now. If i cant get through this puzzle, then i know i am outa touch.

Dmouse
Dmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 09:35 AM   #22
Dmouse
Dungeon Master

There was actually a room in the ice house which i couldnt open. Did i need a key or something to open the room where there was a withered tree in the key hole or something?

Thanks for you help so far nightowl.
Old 10-24-2002, 12:11 PM   #23
Nightowl2
Galvatron

That one is the other treasure room, where you find Nathaniel's ring of the ram (returning it to him is big points). You get there from the picture room. I believe the phrase "In Auril's name" will get you there.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2002, 02:45 PM   #24
Guinness
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Dmouse:
Well before that i positioned the Ion cannon north and then also positioned the mirror left and then hit it.
Dmouse
ION CANNON!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAAHHA

Make sure you bring your Lightsabre +5 (melee or returns to wielder when thrown)!!!!! LOL muahahahahah

[ 10-24-2002, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Guinness ]
Old 10-25-2002, 10:27 AM   #25
Dmouse
Dungeon Master

Night Owl,

You said that i should get the characters portrait and then hit ctrl-tab and then on the console hit some other keys. When i was reading the cheat codes, to enable the cheat codes, i first have to get in the games configuration utility.
Any chance would you know hows that done?

Dmouse
Old 10-25-2002, 12:30 PM   #26
Nightowl2
Galvatron

It's the same config program you would run to set HOF mode. There is an option on the panel to enable the cheats. Check that and save. Then you can use the ctrl-tab console in the game.

The actual console command to enable cheats is:

ctrlaltdelete:enablecheatkeys();

Type that in, hit return, and ctrl-tab again.

You don't have to open the console to use the cheat keys. They are used in-game, not from the console.

As for the config program, you should find it listed under Start/Programs/Blackisle/Icewind Dale 2/ or however it's set on your machine. It will be listed as a separate program.

Nightowl2
Nightowl2 is offline   Reply With Quote