Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-26-2002, 10:15 PM   #21
Melusorick!
The Magister

Nick, you're a legend!
Old 01-27-2002, 05:01 AM   #22
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Okay, I confess. It was me all along. I used to be M, or Medd, but I quit before they bacame famous. So, as a means of revenge, I had the other members of the band seperated, and forced them to live inside other people's heads.
Take, for example, Rikard. I know you all think Rikard and Konfuzed are one and the same, but in reality, one was a pink fluffy and slightly rectangular ball of hair, teh other was human. I'll leave you to ponder which was which, but in any case, I improsoned Konfuzed in Rikard.

Every once in a while, the Konfuzed in him takes over and tries to get his human body back. This mostly happens when Konfuzed is close to his other two bandmembers, as that is when their power is strongest. But usually, you can hear Rikad talking.
Unlike people who have a split personality, Rikard has two different beings in his own mind.

And how else would you explain that Lioness is, indeed, female, whereas & is definately a Mr.?

No, it was me all along. I know you are expecting me to say I am sorry, but I am not. Those three got what they deserved, and probably even less. It was unfortunate that three people had to suffer because of it, but such is the way with things.

As for myself, I too have been banished to a mortal's mind. Such was the price of my vengeance, but it has been well worth it.
It has taken me years to take control of this body, and force it's spirit to retreat back into it's natural elven form, but now I have almost done it. Still, I sense hidden reserves in that Legolas character, and I think he plans to fight back. But by the time he does,it will be too late, and I, Medd, will once more be set loose upon this world, and start my solo singing career! :bwuhahahahaha!!!:

*ahem*

You thought you were so smart Arrowboy
But I will Always be victorious
As you might have notest Both Jerome and Rikard no longer post
Zany was a weakling, he made his presence to obvious and Jerome got rid of him at the cost of the paladin's own life
I however have managed to slip into Rikard's chaotic thought and grab hold
Rikard is no more....

Sleep no more...
Konfuzed does murder sleep...
[img]graemlins/evillaughter1.gif[/img]

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: Konfuzed and Zany ]

Old 01-27-2002, 05:04 AM   #23
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

quote:
Okay, I confess. It was me all along. I used to be M, or Medd, but I quit before they bacame famous. So, as a means of revenge, I had the other members of the band seperated, and forced them to live inside other people's heads.
Take, for example, Rikard. I know you all think Rikard and Konfuzed are one and the same, but in reality, one was a pink fluffy and slightly rectangular ball of hair, teh other was human. I'll leave you to ponder which was which, but in any case, I improsoned Konfuzed in Rikard.

Every once in a while, the Konfuzed in him takes over and tries to get his human body back. This mostly happens when Konfuzed is close to his other two bandmembers, as that is when their power is strongest. But usually, you can hear Rikad talking.
Unlike people who have a split personality, Rikard has two different beings in his own mind.

And how else would you explain that Lioness is, indeed, female, whereas & is definately a Mr.?

No, it was me all along. I know you are expecting me to say I am sorry, but I am not. Those three got what they deserved, and probably even less. It was unfortunate that three people had to suffer because of it, but such is the way with things.

As for myself, I too have been banished to a mortal's mind. Such was the price of my vengeance, but it has been well worth it.
It has taken me years to take control of this body, and force it's spirit to retreat back into it's natural elven form, but now I have almost done it. Still, I sense hidden reserves in that Legolas character, and I think he plans to fight back. But by the time he does,it will be too late, and I, Medd, will once more be set loose upon this world, and start my solo singing career! :bwuhahahahaha!!!:

*ahem*

BTW Arrow Boy
I'm the RED Fluffy...
geeez...
Old 01-27-2002, 01:27 PM   #24
Legolas
Jack Burton

Red fluffy ball, pink fluffy ball, what;s the difference? Some microscopic inches between one bit of the wave and the other. I shall be glad once I am free of this body and able to see again without those distracting colours in front of my ocular organs.

And I am NOT arrowboy. I am taking over arrowboy.
Tís a shame Zany has been granted the freedom of death, but there's nothing we can do about that. At least & is barely aware of his existance, and you I have defeated before. Just wait until I am back in command and you will see me on television on at least two channels per minute, singing my number one hit, while you are stuck at number 232.
Then, and only then, might I consider releasing you. Until then, be sure your host body does not read all this. He may just try to be as noble as the paladin. Ha! Your powers are weaker.

Konfuzed, rectangular fluffyboy, I am your second cousin twice removed!
Uh.. yes.

I've always found gossip keeps the fans interested
Old 01-27-2002, 02:58 PM   #25
Konfuzed and Zany
Manshoon

quote:
Red fluffy ball, pink fluffy ball, what;s the difference? Some microscopic inches between one bit of the wave and the other. I shall be glad once I am free of this body and able to see again without those distracting colours in front of my ocular organs.

And I am NOT arrowboy. I am taking over arrowboy.
Tís a shame Zany has been granted the freedom of death, but there's nothing we can do about that. At least & is barely aware of his existance, and you I have defeated before. Just wait until I am back in command and you will see me on television on at least two channels per minute, singing my number one hit, while you are stuck at number 232.
Then, and only then, might I consider releasing you. Until then, be sure your host body does not read all this. He may just try to be as noble as the paladin. Ha! Your powers are weaker.

Konfuzed, rectangular fluffyboy, I am your second cousin twice removed!
Uh.. yes.

I've always found gossip keeps the fans interested

listen Arrowboy
You caught me off guard
This will not happenm again
I have a good body now
I will kick yo ass
And then people will know you as ehm..
broken arrow boy
eh yeah
So Be Scared
*makes spooky noises and disappears*

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: Konfuzed and Zany ]

Old 01-27-2002, 04:23 PM   #26
Legolas
Jack Burton

[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Well, it seems this saga in IW history will have to continue elsewhere on this forum. You have not heard the last of Medd!