Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-09-2001, 09:00 PM   #11
Sir Real
Dungeon Master

Moiraine, if you come to see this, please stay!!! Your one of the best people here and this place shall lose something truly speical if you do.

------------------
Opinions are not clubs don't beat others with yours.
Old 10-09-2001, 09:10 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:
Lady Moiraine Sedai, I would like to add my voice to those who wish you to stay. I acknowledge that I am new here am easily ignored because of it. But, I ask that you weather this storm and find the strength to stay.

Remember the true source and let it's power fill you.
Weave the spell to help you see past this situation.

(Wheel of Time)

Regards,
Hiram Sedai

Hiya H. Sedia! Nice to meet you, thanks for posting that! Hmmmm, I have read all the WOT books except for No. 9 Tell me sirrah how you became Sedai, being a male? Did someone discover your powers early on, or were you one of the discovered of Rand's?

And the Wheel Turns...

------------------
Old 10-09-2001, 09:22 PM   #13
H. Sedai

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Hiya H. Sedia! Nice to meet you, thanks for posting that! Hmmmm, I have read all the WOT books except for No. 9 Tell me sirrah how you became Sedai, being a male? Did someone discover your powers early on, or were you one of the discovered of Rand's?

And the Wheel Turns...

I am honored and delighted to make your acqaintance, Lady Zekke.

I'm one of the few who have not been discovered yet and have not succumbed to the madness. I await the aes sedai as they hunt me down and quiet me.

Actually, its quite difficult having an unique name on the huge internet of ours, so I came up with my current name. tada

hehe

------------------
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
-Robert McCloskey

Old 10-09-2001, 09:30 PM   #14
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Moiraine if you read this thread just remember one thing, some things are said in the heat of the moment when tempers are high and without thought of the consequences. But you are one consequence that would be a blow for this board if you left

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-09-2001, 09:33 PM   #15
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

She's sleeping right now, but may check the forum tomorrow.

Hugh? You fell offline, babe, can you come back now?

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 10-09-2001, 09:56 PM   #16
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by H. Sedai:
Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

And the Wheel Turns...

I am honored and delighted to make your acqaintance, Lady Zekke.

I'm one of the few who have not been discovered yet and have not succumbed to the madness. I await the aes sedai as they hunt me down and quiet me.

Actually, its quite difficult having an unique name on the huge internet of ours, so I came up with my current name. tada

hehe

Well H. Sedai, you have lucked out, as Moiraine Sedai is a very open and honest gifted person.

I trust that she will not have you stilled, she will accept your inheritance with caution, yet acceptance. As you know, in the "old times" both male and female sedai worked together, for ultimate power and balance, she remembers this too I think.

Moiraine!! When you read this, hear me. You CANNOT leave now!!! We have a male sedai in our midst, you must be here with us, and hold the oars steady for us, only YOU are capable of this task!! Do not abandon us now!!

Dear friend, I will not let up on this plight, know that. You WILL not leave us!! too valuable...

------------------
Old 10-09-2001, 10:03 PM   #17
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Moiraine... please don't leave. You mean more to this board than you are aware of. *Hugs*

------------------

Having abandoned my
search for truth, I am
now looking for a good
fantasy.

For R³ in thanks:
Sometimes I think I
understand everything,
then I regain consciousness.
Old 10-09-2001, 10:25 PM   #18
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Moiriane PLEASE don't go. You were the one that got me to start posting back in January, with your story about your wreak! We are just going through a phase as Cloudy says. When we get all tired of this, it will go back to the way it was. Take a break for a little while and then come back.

------------------
Sir Taliesin

If they take my gun can I still use my Axe?
Old 10-10-2001, 03:46 AM   #19
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Moiraine... please don't leave. You mean more to this board than you are aware of. *Hugs*

Moiraine, did you remember when I was about to leave? You then told me I was some kind of legend here . I appreciated the words and thought about them. And well here I am posting...

Now I tell you the same thing; You are a legend of this board, a light and a beacon for many of us here.

If you decide to lurk for awhile, know that I´m in the same set of mind as you, therefor I can no longer honestly tell someone to stay here, cause I don´t know how many more posts I will make here.

But for me image of the wolfriding ninja gnome wont die with this forum, and you know that Moiraine!

------------------

Howling to the moon, cause this world seems so far away..
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 10-10-2001, 03:56 AM   #20
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Moiraine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cant leave!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree! Moiraine, you can't leave! WE HAVE A CONTRACT!! Seriously.. please email me if you want to talk or something..

PS: I am thinking of just making a 'At War' forum or something like that in the upgrade, so it will keep all those posts over there.. I am kinda getting sick of them too.. but we ARE at war, I understand.. good idea? or not?

------------------
Ziroc™
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks