Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-11-2000, 01:09 PM   #1
Rabbit Slayer

I Know people have posted messages about this before but i cant find them.

Windspear hills is grey out on the world map and i cant get there. I'm halfway through chapter three and have just decided to take this quest cos then i can get rid of the friggin acorns that have been cluttering up my pack since the start of the game.

Any one know if this is a bug or Have i missed something. I talked to firkraag in the copper coronet and got the quest from him - he updated my worl map - icant get there

Cheers people

Rabbit Slayer

Old 11-11-2000, 01:18 PM   #2
Larr2

All that I can suggest is that you have to leave the City by way of the City Gates, the first time. If you have already done this, ignore my ramblings...

Old 11-11-2000, 01:34 PM   #3
Ribs

I've had this happen to me before. The area will show up on the map, but you can't access it from where you're at. To get past it, I traveled to a nearby area (Trademeet works well) and then move on to Windspear. That's worked for me in both of the games that I played. Apparently the game doesn't like you venturing into that new area from very far away.

Old 11-11-2000, 09:14 PM   #4
Armisael

You can go there via the city gates.