Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-20-2002, 07:55 PM   #101
AliCat
Drow Warrior

So... and back to the (ahem) topic...
Shaving is probably the least trouble. I've tried creams with little effect, wax, and one of those epilady things (mechanical epilators), which all require the hair to be about a 1/4 inch thick or longer (which then defeats the purpose of the whole thing). I'd rather shave, as it takes less time than any other method. Another problem with the above methods is that even though they claim to leave you hairless longer, when you actually use the product, not all your leg (or whatever) hair is the same length (unless perhaps you haven't shaved in years). Which means that you yank out a slew of hair thinking that'll last you six weeks only to find that the hairs which were too short or under the surface have grown out enough to be unattractive a week later, perhaps then resulting in the weekly S&M session with the epilady.

Speaking of which, epilady for sale... email me... Oh, yes, fun and soooo effective....
Old 11-21-2002, 07:57 AM   #102
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Ummm well... de gustibus non disputandum est

But Epona... this is the second time I hear you mention skirts!! Whoa, I thought you hated the things!
OK, confession time. I have got back into wearing skirts big-time. I used to when I was younger, but after a back injury put on some weight and felt my legs were fat so out went the skirts.
Having got back into shape (well a bit ) I am now back in skirt-mode and wear skirts most days that I am not riding my scooters. Short skirts And loving it