Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-08-2001, 09:58 PM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

The rocket and bomb attacks brought a fresh threat from bin Laden, who promised in a videotaped message on Sunday that Americans ``will never dream of security or see it before we live it and see it in Palestine, and not before the infidels' armies leave the land of Muhammad.''

dude, he still thinks he can convince the Muslim nations that this is some sort of holy war? Muhammad's land... good try. time to wake up, moron, you are dead.

to which, we respond:

...This is not a war against Osama bin Laden, this is a war against terrorists. ... bin Laden virtually took responsibility for the attacks on the United States.''

Fleischer added, ``If Osama bin Laden was gone today, the war would continue tomorrow.''

I just love America!
Old 10-08-2001, 10:21 PM   #2
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

heheh, its not like this is the ONLY thing he's ever done! the bombing of the U.S. embassys in Africa and the USS Cole come to mind, and that's just in recent years!

this guy obviously doensnt know when to quit. hell, if i had the chance id take him out myself just to rid the world of one absolute moron like this one!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-08-2001, 10:23 PM   #3
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Well, I don't get how some thin-arsed terrorist wanna be become the worlds number one suspect.

------------------

Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
You almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! It is not about winning by a mile or by an inch, its about winning.
Old 10-08-2001, 10:24 PM   #4
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
heheh, its not like this is the ONLY thing he's ever done! the bombing of the U.S. embassys in Africa and the USS Cole come to mind, and that's just in recent years!

this guy obviously doensnt know when to quit. hell, if i had the chance id take him out myself just to rid the world of one absolute moron like this one!

hehehe... I got a feeling that he is running into a dead end
you know? when you can get the whole world work up against you, you are either the craziest bastard or a complete moron. I think this guy is both: the craziest moron

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-08-2001).]
Old 10-08-2001, 10:28 PM   #5
Elif Godson
Dracolich

The sob has brass you know what's. And has a lot of charisma. The people seemto
love him over there. I would hate to be them when are F-16 fly over head
and cluster bomb there sorry butt's. It's a shame that it had to come to this.
I just wish whomever had the tape player playing "you must destroy the infedel's" in osama's ear would have stopped a long time ago..
Now the inocent's will suffer
Old 10-08-2001, 10:32 PM   #6
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Elif Godson:
The sob has brass you know what's. And has a lot of charisma. The people seemto
love him over there. I would hate to be them when are F-16 fly over head
and cluster bomb there sorry butt's. It's a shame that it had to come to this.
I just wish whomever had the tape player playing "you must destroy the infedel's" in osama's ear would have stopped a long time ago..
Now the inocent's will suffer
thats why we single him out

why some people love him?
what does bin Laden present to them?

There has to be a payoff for the people who follow him, either it is a sense of acceptence, religious purpose, or whatever that is. we have to show those people bin Laden is a LIE!
Old 10-08-2001, 10:36 PM   #7
G'kar

He is getting exactly what he wants...Free publicity for his cause, and further proof of "western aggression" in the Muslim world.

Old 10-08-2001, 10:40 PM   #8
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by G'kar:
He is getting exactly what he wants...Free publicity for his cause, and further proof of "western aggression" in the Muslim world.
no he is not

we have been sending humanitarian aids for the afhag people. that is a clear message that "west is not at war with afhag people"

we are attacking the terroists, terrorists alone. look, is there any muslim nation supporting bin Laden? any muslim leader said anything about the attack?

we have been doing a fantastic job so far. we will win over their people!
Old 10-08-2001, 11:39 PM   #9
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
no he is not

we have been sending humanitarian aids for the afhag people. that is a clear message that "west is not at war with afhag people"

we are attacking the terroists, terrorists alone. look, is there any muslim nation supporting bin Laden? any muslim leader said anything about the attack?

we have been doing a fantastic job so far. we will win over their people!
America may be "attacking the terroists and terrorists alone" but does that discount the fact that innocent lives are still lost in the crossfire? Does it make those deaths any less real by saying "we didnt mean to, sorry!". Think about it.
Most of the innocents who will die will have families. You think the fact that the US gives them a bit of Blood Money in food that they will forgive and forget?
Again I say.
War begets War

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-08-2001, 11:43 PM   #10
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

that reduces hatred to a minimum amount. we dont have other choices. we have to stop terroism, and we can do it at a cost of minimized life losing. and we are doing it right now