Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-03-2001, 11:13 AM   #1
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

I count SEVEN clan threads on the front page, THREE of them about the same clan, Keldorn's Order. There is also a thread called Keldorn's Order Building in the General Discussion forum.

It is the responsibility of the CLANMASTER to ensure that his members are using the "official" clan thread. Clanmasters are accountable for the actions of their members.

Clanmasters, please register your clan thread here. If your name or clan is NOT here then you are not an official Ironworks clan and any threads pertaining to your clan will be deleted without notice.

I posted this earlier:

Quote:
You are welcome to join a clan/guild if you wish, but please do NOT post a thread saying that you have decided to start a new social clan/guild. We already have at 10+ clans on this site.

The only new clans that will be accepted will be Neverwinter Night multiplayer guilds.

Find a clan that you want to join and email the clanmaster - DO NOT post a message saying that you want to join one. Alternatively, you can find one of the existing clan threads in the General Discussion forum and post your inquiries there. They're all very friendly.

All clan threads should be in our General Discussion forum, not here as they really don't have anything to do with BG2. NWN guild threads should be posted in our Neverwinter Nights forum.

Further to this warning, any more new clan threads that are started here will be subject to being locked without notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.
As you have all received sufficient warning about this, all unnecessary clan threads will be locked. Don't complain to me about this as I think I've been very fair and given you all sufficient warning. Go to your OFFICIAL clan thread. If you're not sure which one, try finding it or emailing/PMing your clanmaster, rather than starting a new one.

[ 11-05-2001: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 11-03-2001, 12:28 PM   #2
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

BUMP to the TOP
Old 11-03-2001, 12:45 PM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

I am not the leader, but I will tell Sir Byronas as soon as I find him. If he havent turned up after a while, you can most likely find him at one of the Keldorns Order threads, or in the topic called "royal rumble" or "order of the dead".
Old 11-03-2001, 12:51 PM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Exxon:
I am not the leader, but I will tell Sir Byronas as soon as I find him. If he havent turned up after a while, you can most likely find him at one of the Keldorns Order threads, or in the topic called "royal rumble" or "order of the dead".

Thanks, Sir Exxon. I appreciate your attitude. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2001, 03:30 PM   #5
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

Memnoch it's not my fault! Barb creates topics all the day!
Old 11-03-2001, 03:59 PM   #6
Desuma Malevois
Emerald Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Byronas:
Memnoch it's not my fault! Barb creates topics all the day!

Byronas, not that it's any of my business, but according to Memnoch's rules set down for clan leaders in the GD board, YOU are responsible for any clan-related spamming done by Barb. My advice to you would be to make sure he understands the rules and then, if he still refuses to follow them, kick him out of your clan.
Old 11-04-2001, 01:21 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Desuma Malevois:

Byronas, not that it's any of my business, but according to Memnoch's rules set down for clan leaders in the GD board, YOU are responsible for any clan-related spamming done by Barb. My advice to you would be to make sure he understands the rules and then, if he still refuses to follow them, kick him out of your clan.

This is correct. If you start a clan you will have to make sure your members respect you, and respect your decisions, and you need to make sure you are able to maintain order in your clan. With leadership comes responsibility.

Old 11-05-2001, 08:16 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Just a reminder.

Old 11-05-2001, 04:23 PM   #9
Aurican
Elminster

What are the seven official clans of the board?
Old 11-05-2001, 09:25 PM   #10
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Aurican:
What are the seven official clans of the board?

Click on the link I provided you above.