Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2001, 08:31 PM   #131
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ace Flashheart:
OOC: Sorry Rhazor my bad , I should have remembered that but I got mixed up wit your old character *smacks self in forehead*. Going to bed now it's 1.22am here and I am falling asleep, till next time.
OOC: Me too. This seems to have got things nicely mysterious. More when I wake up.

Tancred
Old 08-12-2001, 08:39 PM   #132
Encard
Quintesson

Encard finally finds what he was looking for in his pockets, but when he looks up he sees that the other group has left. He sighs and puts a Strange GLowing Gem back into one of his pockets. He suddenly perks up his ear, hearing the word "SPEAK!" from where he is.

Encard: Hmm... You know, that just might be who we'relooking for...

Encard takes out his Wand of RaBid MOnkeys, thinks better of it, and puts it back.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 08-12-2001, 09:52 PM   #133
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

Skye was definately freaked out now. After all, the only other person she knows with "animal eyes" is Rhazor, and his eyes were definately alot nicer looking then reptilian. After recovering from her initial shock, she starts to speak.
"Before I answer any of your questions, I demand some answers first!" she yells at the disheveled (sp?) wizard, who blinks in surprise at her outburst.
"Where the heck am I, what do you have against elves," here she shudders, remembering the tone he had used when talking about elves, "Why did you capture me, what's your name, no, I will not shut up," she adds as she notices him trying to speak up, "What do you plan on doing to me, do you know if any of my er... nevermind about that, and also..." *GROWL* ".... do you have anything to eat?" she ends in embarrassment, as her stomach growls loudly.
The wizard stares at her with his mouth open, as Skye is probably the first person to talk to him in that manner, besides his mother. He shakes himself briskly, then draws himself up to his full height.
"I do not take demands from anyone!" He booms, evilly. Skye is about to open her mouth again, and he quickly puts a freeze spell on her mouth. "If you will not answer my questions, I'll have to use... other means...." at this he sneers, and Skye's eyes widen in fear.
OOC- When Skye is hungry, it tends to make her ramble alot. heh. ^_~* who's gonna save her first? i appreciate that "her clumsyness" (her highness? her clumsyness? get it? ^_^;; ok, bad joke...) is so important to all of you. ^_^;; I feel so important!!!! *sigh of happiness*

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 08-12-2001, 11:49 PM   #134
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: You're about a whole 'nother mountain away from me Skye.. but I will probably get there first. Show him why 'Elves' shouldn't be messed with. Or not..
IC: As Rhazor makes his way towards the now faint shrieking, he begins to realize that he is not heading towards Skye at all. This is more of a musical tone to it, like part of a song. He reaches an opening in the cliff, and makes his way in. A faint shriek followed by an "Oh.." greets him. Against the cavern wall rests a Song Dragon (3rd ed.) with a bad wound to the chest. Rhazor begins to walk toward the beast, when it speaks to him, except in his head. "Come no further, poacher!" Rhazor looks at the dieing dragon, and says, "I am no poacher, I came because I heard your calls. I see that you are wounded, can I be of assistance?" After a brief introduction, the Song Dragon tells Rhazor, "Please, take my unborn child, for I will not live long enough to care for it." Rhazor states in plea, "But I couldn't.. I wouldn't know how to.." The dragon looks up to his eyes, and says, "Raise it as your own, I know you will be successful. Farewell.." The long graceful neck of the dragon rests upon the ground, and the dragon dies. Sitting in front of it, is a small silver egg. A few white dots cover the shell, but that is the only abnormal markings. Rhazor places the egg in his backpack, and makes his way to the top of the mountain. *Now to find Sky..*
Old 08-13-2001, 05:35 AM   #135
Tancred
White Dragon

The party have made it out of the wood, and are making steady progress towards the Mountains in the distance. The sun is shining coldly, glinting off the snow. Tancred has worked his way up the line, and seems to have plucked up the courage to ask something.
"Um... er, Lord - Emperor Shield, um... can I have a word?"
He continues as Shield gives a sage nod.
"Um... I was wondering. Obviously, you know, the Bar is a strange place to be, and all, and it skips about time and space. Yes, well, you know that. Um... what I wanted to ask, was... is there... you know, you're a well-connected chap, would you know of any formal rules about... leaving places as they are found, or something? Some kind of big, really unpleasant godly or old-one-ish punishment for meddling with pa - well, no not meddling, but, you know, if he already knew he had to be somewhere to change something because he remembers it happening, kind of thing..."
The Cavalier trails of into mumbling about string and clocks.
Old 08-13-2001, 05:42 AM   #136
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
Skye was definately freaked out now. After all, the only other person she knows with "animal eyes" is Rhazor, and his eyes were definately alot nicer looking then reptilian. After recovering from her initial shock, she starts to speak.
"Before I answer any of your questions, I demand some answers first!" she yells at the disheveled (sp?) wizard, who blinks in surprise at her outburst.
"Where the heck am I, what do you have against elves," here she shudders, remembering the tone he had used when talking about elves, "Why did you capture me, what's your name, no, I will not shut up," she adds as she notices him trying to speak up, "What do you plan on doing to me, do you know if any of my er... nevermind about that, and also..." *GROWL* ".... do you have anything to eat?" she ends in embarrassment, as her stomach growls loudly.
The wizard stares at her with his mouth open, as Skye is probably the first person to talk to him in that manner, besides his mother. He shakes himself briskly, then draws himself up to his full height.
"I do not take demands from anyone!" He booms, evilly. Skye is about to open her mouth again, and he quickly puts a freeze spell on her mouth. "If you will not answer my questions, I'll have to use... other means...." at this he sneers, and Skye's eyes widen in fear.
There's a great deal of puzzlement as well as anger in the 'wizard's' tone. Whatever else he expected, he obviously expected something that isn't... well, someone who isn't Skye.
He snaps his fingers, and appearing in the gloom behind him are a pair of hissing, snake-like shapes, skins glowing redly. Fire Salamanders. At the red-robed figure's command, they unchain Skye's legs, and begin manhandling - salamanderhandling, should that be? - her along as the 'wizard' leads on, deeper into the darkness.
Old 08-13-2001, 06:38 AM   #137
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- heheh, Skye does tend to... surprise and confuse people, let alone piss a few of them off. ^_~*
IC- "hey, watch the cloak! I spent a bundle getting enchantments put on it, after the little escapade with Ash and that wizard!" Skye exclaims to the lizards, who ignored her, and continued to pull, er, drag her after the wizard.
oh, wait a sec, her mouth still has an enchantment on it, doesnt it? ok, scratch wat i just said. ^_^*
----
IC- Skye makes little angry sounds in her throat, due to the spell still on her mouth. The wizard rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Isn't there ANY WAY to make you shut up?!" he asks angrily. He walks faster, causing Skye to get dragged more by the lizards. She made litle exlamations of pain as she was dragged roughly over sharp stones and rocks. They finally seemed to be reaching their destination, as the tunnel started to open up into a larger chamber. In the chamber, were an odd assortment of spell tools and ingredients. Skye was left in the middle of the floor, as the lizards drifted back to the entrance to lay casually in front of it, while the wizard wandered over to an assortment of bottles, where he was busily doing, SOMETHING, unfortunately, Skye couldn't see from her vantage point. She looked about, seeing if there was anything that she could use to help her escape. Her train of thought was inturrupted as the dusty wizard suddenly broke out in evil, hysterical laughter. *Bwahahahahahahha!!!!!* He chuckled sinisterly (sp?),as he turned around to face Skye, with an evil smirk upon his face.

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 08-13-2001, 08:24 AM   #138
Lord Shield

Rhazor, you WERE first in the lead - Shield is running full speed - a high level monk i faster than a racing horse. He catches up with you. Stealthy though you are, you are momentarily surprised at how somebody so fleet can be so silent. He climbs up after you like a pro

"Done this before?" you ask

"A few times" Shield smiles "Time was, I would have punched handholds in ythe mountainside but was limited in making this body" - Shield uses hispsionics to scan the vicinity. He sends confusing messages to the villain. He is distracted for a little while with images of violent death and loss - he shrugs the invading thoughts off. He knew someone would come. He was concernedhowever. This was a force he hadn't felt for a long LONG time.

Alrethus racked his mind to try and remember when he lsat felt that - Gods! The founding of the Shield Empire! It couldn't be! His former Master's arch-foe! Hosadus was a mental wreck after matching wits with this guy. Alrethus hmself died a few times at the hands of his allies. Thank the Gods for magic jar spells!! (that and a dagger of demi-human slaying)

He re-bound the elf leaving her in the darkness and left the cell - he would have to think on this

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 08-13-2001, 09:38 AM   #139
Encard
Quintesson

Encard uses his Wand of Zapping and zaps himself to approximately where Lord Shield and Rhazor are. He scrambles for handholds and ends up casting Zafazib's Sticky Hands and sticking to the mountain side. He then proceeds to swiftly climb up (climbing is SO much easier if you just stick to the mountain instead of spending time finding or making handholds).

Encard: Hmm... So... Which direction are we going in?

Encard casts Encard's Dynamic Follower on Lord Shield (it makes him automatically fly after the spell's target) and takes out his Bag o' Spell Components. He takes out a large glowing sword, which he ponders for a hwile and then puts back in, a Strange Glowing Gem, a donkey hoof, and a bag of some herb, all of which he also put back. Then he takes out a transparent rod made of some sort of crystal you can't identify and what looks like a dragon claw, except for the fact that it is also made of the unidentifiable crystal, and says something sounding like "Ahslangyansdghafug akyshgdanagh ashdgnasdhk!" A strange, crystaline aura surrounds him for a moment and is then gone.

Encard: So, what are we waiting for?

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 08-13-2001, 10:42 AM   #140
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan quickly catches up with the rest of the party since he is wearing Boots Of Speed, and Neb uses a Teleport Without Error spell to get there quickly, Neb looks around the area to see if anything dangerous is nearby, he then spots something flying heading towards them, he uses his magic to enhance his vision and then shouts "Look out! Harpies and Manticores! And they're heading towards us!" Kivan fits an arrow to his bow and prepares to fire as soon as they get within range of the bow, Neb prepares a Fireball spell to knock them out of the sky.