Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-12-2001, 07:30 PM   #121
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
"Not a problem. I used to do Time Travel a fair bit, especially in my altercations with the Oards. Nowadays though, I'm always around somewhere - are there any villainous types nearby who may be holding our elf friend prisoner? Oh and you needn't worry - my brother is NOT about"

"The only evil we know of is that which we have been sent to deal with, my Lord. We seek Thahklarii'yt, also known as the Scourge of Mulsantir, a vast and dangerous Dragon. Destruction and terror are his crimes... but I have not heard he had turned to kidnapping.
"We are simply foraging for food and supplies here in this forest, my Lord. It is getting late - if you wish to share our camp, you are welcome. It is not far."
At this, Bran and Malvolio seem to hiss under their breath, but Siona ignores them.
Old 08-12-2001, 07:38 PM   #122
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:
"The only evil we know of is that which we have been sent to deal with, my Lord. We seek Thahklarii'yt, also known as the Scourge of Mulsantir, a vast and dangerous Dragon. Destruction and terror are his crimes... but I have not heard he had turned to kidnapping.
"We are simply foraging for food and supplies here in this forest, my Lord. It is getting late - if you wish to share our camp, you are welcome. It is not far."
At this, Bran and Malvolio seem to hiss under their breath, but Siona ignores them.
"Shame we couldn't contact Ravelli (black), Druuwor (white) or Thyralax (Ruby) from here - they're good friends of mine on the Dragon Council - I'm qute fluent in ther language - plays hell on vocal chords to speak though. digress, however - we would like to join camp but eed to find our friend fast"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 08-12-2001, 07:47 PM   #123
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

"But we've barely had a chance to introduce outselves."

"You've already met Lord Shield"

"Over there is Ash, a paladin"

"Rhazor, a blade."

"Encard, the erm... slightly off centre wizard."

"Lord Raptor and Viconia seem to have dissapeared but if you see a chicken and a drow holding hands that's probally them."

"Wah the archlich (serious looking fellow who smells of rotting flesh)"

"Slaughter Margin the beserker"

"Kivan and Neb"

The anti-paladin faltered slightly as his introduction took him to Tancred who was glaring daggers.

"And there are many others who I am sure will be happy to introduce themselves if you ask. As for me, I am Lord Flashheart scorge of a thous/- savior, yes savior of a thousand worlds, but you", he said lasciviously ,"can call me Ace."
Old 08-12-2001, 07:49 PM   #124
Tancred
White Dragon

"I understand." Bran, Malvolio and Gariad all let out sighs of relief. The young Tancred turns around and glares at them while Siona continues talking. "May the Earthmother be with you in your Quest, my Lord. If we see someone who may be your friend, rest assured we will do our best to free her." She smiles again. "Of all the surprises that awaited us, this is the most unlooked-for. I bid you good fortune."
With that, the party of adventurers turns away, cloaks making them one with the surrounding landscape again. As their images fade, voices - that of the sword and the young warrior - float back ot the party.
"I wonder who the blazes THOSE oddballs were?"
"I don't know, Karnas. Guess we never will."

Tancred watches them go. As he takes off his helmet, anyone watching would see a tear on his face; an expression, sad and grim; and a small but determined glint of resolve in his eyes. He is silent.
Old 08-12-2001, 07:52 PM   #125
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ace Flashheart:
"But we've barely had a chance to introduce outselves."

"You've already met Lord Shield"

"Over there is Ash, a paladin"

"Rhazor, a blade."

"Encard, the erm... slightly off centre wizard."

"Lord Raptor and Viconia seem to have dissapeared but if you see a chicken and a drow holding hands that's probally them."

"Wah the archlich (serious looking fellow who smells of rotting flesh)"

"Slaughter Margin the beserker"

"Kivan and Neb"

The anti-paladin faltered slightly as his introduction took him to Tancred who was glaring daggers.

"And there are many others who I am sure will be happy to introduce themselves if you ask. As for me, I am Lord Flashheart scorge of a thous/- savior, yes savior of a thousand worlds, but you", he said lasciviously ,"can call me Ace."
The other party stares impassively at these introductions as they are given. Some of them seem anxious to get on whatever errand they are set. Tancred and Malvolio both glare at Ace as he introduces himself to Siona.
Old 08-12-2001, 07:55 PM   #126
Lord Shield

Before leaving, Shield takes a cluster of grass. He expertly twnes them like a rope until they resemble a natural green ring - he then speaks some words of elve over the ring and gives it to the elves - the sign of a elf-friend (this custom has not been in use for over a century though but elves are old enough to remember it usually) - "Goodbye old frends - may we meet again in better circumstances"

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

Old 08-12-2001, 07:59 PM   #127
Tancred
White Dragon

Siona's smile as she recieves the Lord's ring is both the stately smile of a diplomat and the happy smile of a flattered woman. She accepts it gracefully, before vanishing with her travelling companions.
Old 08-12-2001, 08:15 PM   #128
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Quote:
Originally posted by Ace Flashheart:
"Rhazor, a blade."
OOC: Ack! 2 things you must know. I am not with the party. I went BEFORE everyone else, and so am AHEAD. Secondly, Ace, I am a Stalker. No worries.
IC: Rhazor reaches the foot of what seems crumbling plateau, but instead realizes it to be one of the oldest mountains he has ever laid eyes on. *This mountain seems to be older than Elven history itself..* Another sudden shriek. Rhazor looks up, "Hmm.. it's coming from up there.." Rhazor continues to make his way up the ancient mountain, towards the momentary shrieking.

Old 08-12-2001, 08:20 PM   #129
Tancred
White Dragon

The figure walks out of the gloom, and Skye can see him clearly for the first time. Dressed in a grimed and dirty red robe, but the man doesn't seem to be a begger, or someone who takes no pride in their appearance. He carries himself like a prince, standing as tall as he can in the cramped conditions. His face is contorted with barely-controlled anger, but that is not the worst of him. Skye gasps as she sees his eyes.
Yellow, and black-pupilled. A lizard's eyes.
"SPEAK!" He yells, in a voice like an avalanche, and the very mountain shakes in fear...
Old 08-12-2001, 08:27 PM   #130
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

OOC: Sorry Rhazor my bad , I should have remembered that but I got mixed up wit your old character *smacks self in forehead*. Going to bed now it's 1.22am here and I am falling asleep, till next time.