Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2001, 03:28 PM   #1
turbovee
Elminster

Ziroc: I know you don't get paid for this and we greatly appreciate all the efforts you put into this forum. I visit the Ironworks home page as much as I can to get your sponsors to pay.

I would like to make a small request if its at all possible.

Can you modify the board to list those members that are logged in? Its difficult to address some folks when you don't know if they are even on the board. People have developed some great friendships and I'm sure they would like to include them into some threads if they knew they were there. I've seen some questions get burried because the person left the forum without anyone knowing and it got lost under a pile of new posts.

I understand and would not be in the least bit disappointed if it cannot be feasible , Keep up the good work!
Old 02-04-2001, 04:10 PM   #2
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Please forgive me Turbovee for barging in! But I have forgotten the name of that sling you mentioned previously for Jaheira. Was it dragonsbane?
Old 02-04-2001, 04:12 PM   #3
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Why do things like icq excist?
Old 02-04-2001, 04:29 PM   #4
turbovee
Elminster

LZ That sling is the sling of everard and it can be bought from Joluv in the CC. Enjoy your new weapon and if you're interested I'm still trying to sell those shite items out back in the alley.
Old 02-04-2001, 05:00 PM   #5
Ramon

Rikard, please, what is icq ?

Btw, the idea sounds great, Turbovee. But I am for sure, see above, lacking the technical
knowledge to assess if it is possible.

So long,

Ramon

Old 02-04-2001, 05:08 PM   #6
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

ICQ is just another instant messenger, like Yahoo or MS. Never liked the 2000 version, still using 99.
Old 02-04-2001, 06:04 PM   #7
Ramon

Thanks, Accord, but I am afraid I do not know what an instant messenger is, either. I am assuming it is a software for chatrooms that allows you to exchange messages in real-time.
But since I have never participated in any chats so far, I can only guess.

I know, Rikard, these older computer-illiterate guys like me, I am 28, are terribly tiring. Forgive us ! Please ! But things are only going to get worse for you. Now we are only bugging you with our incompetence by asking stupid questions, but
by the time that you will finally have settled down with a good job and a family, our incompetence with regard to about anything that is of any relevance will have pushed us out of the labour market completely and you will, therefore, be left with a huge
tax and social security burden. I am already starting to feel sorry for you ...

Ahhh, somestimes rambling just is too much fun to resist.

So long,

Ramon

Old 02-04-2001, 06:07 PM   #8
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

No problem Ramon, well, it is really just a software that allow you to talk/chat with ppl online in sort of real-time. Not good to have it on when you are studying.....
Old 02-04-2001, 07:12 PM   #9
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey Ramon! Your tax burden bit was funny! Hey Ramon, my mother may be going to southern Germany to teach english. Try to keep her out of trouble will ya?
Old 02-04-2001, 08:25 PM   #10
Ramon

Thanks for the compliment, milord. Where in southern Germany is your most noble mother going to ?

So long,

Ramon