Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 07-12-2002, 06:56 AM   #1
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

During my quest to get NWN to work on my computer I discovered that it doesnt recognize when you make changes to your system. I changed my memory configurations and got newer drivers for things and the "INI" files kept my old values for things. I had to uninstall/reinstall to get the "INI" files to change. So, if you have gotten new hardware or software and NWN still wont work you might want to try that.
Old 07-12-2002, 08:06 AM   #2
Tim Tam
Dungeon Master

You wasted your time then. All you have to do is hit Configure from the starting pop up and tell it to change and scan.
Tim Tam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2002, 10:40 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Tim Tam:
You wasted your time then. All you have to do is hit Configure from the starting pop up and tell it to change and scan.
Thank you for pointing that out, Tim Tam. Hopefully your suggestion will prevent other people from "wasting their time" as well. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote