Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-03-2000, 04:30 AM   #1
DravensLady

HELPPPPPPPPP!!...Where are all the other message posts???? They were here yesterday....who stole then and how much is the ransom!!! I need info that i know WAS here *sigh*

Old 11-03-2000, 04:36 AM   #2
Salty512

Hmmm, I don't know where they went. What do you need to know? Maybe I can help?

Old 11-03-2000, 04:43 AM   #3
DravensLady

I'm in the sewres.....going after the Eyeless Cult....and the MindFlayers are kicking my butt big time....How can i keep them from stilling my whole party so i have a halfway fighting chance???

Old 11-03-2000, 04:49 AM   #4
Salty512

Mindflayers??? OK, I did the Cult of the Eyeless earlier today... Which part of the sewers are you in? Have you retrieved the part of the artifact from the fading avatar, yet?

Old 11-03-2000, 04:52 AM   #5
DravensLady

No....I'm trying to get past the second door.....and i get zapped hard and fast each time i open it. Even using my archer to blast them with detonation arrows first they still End up stilling or holding my party.

Old 11-03-2000, 04:56 AM   #6
Salty512

OK, you must have your difficulty setting on something significantly higher than mine. I did the eyeless cult earlier today and the worst thing that was in that sewer was a group of about 4 gauths...

As far as the mindflayers go, I would suggest buying some potions/scrolls of magic protection/resistance... Mindflayers have amazing magic resistance so you're best course of action is hand to hand and missile fire with them...

Old 11-03-2000, 04:59 AM   #7
DravensLady

Ok....they are toughies that's for sure....if i can get close enough i can smack the snot out of them...I did in the first room....Thanks *S*..I'll head back out and get those potions *S*