Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 09-06-2003, 10:59 AM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

For the past two months everyone that plays NWN complained that the server is never up.
Now that the server is up 24/7 I never see anybody from Team Ironworks.

Is it because school is back in session here in the states and everbody's studying or what?

For all those that would like to play through with the team, lets try to get together on the week ends. Memnoch is in Austraila and can play, late night for him is early morning for us in the U.S. so early or late on most weekends is ok by me. If you all will just post when you want to play in the next few weeks and then maybe we can get it together and try to roll play from 1st level to 10th and clean out every box, bag, barrel & coffin we come across. I would also like to try Zirocs new quests that he is suspose to have put in or is putting in?
Old 09-06-2003, 11:03 AM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

I actually see quite a lot of StigTC and Velkyn running around; must be a timezone thing.

We're all in the GMT +1 zone, so it shouldn't take a rocket scientist to calculate when it's daytime for us [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 09-06-2003, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: Legolas ]
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 03:03 PM   #3
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

There was talk of limiting the level of the player. Have we decided on that for sure? Also, what of my cleric? I don't think he is needed since everybody can just respawn and return to the place of death. I would like to have a character that is aluable to the team I am with. Any ideas?
Old 09-06-2003, 04:27 PM   #4
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Larry Bring a fighter or a mage or what ever you want. Your right we don't need the cleric thing in the Undermountain. I play Baldurs gate II much too much and always think we need a variety and we don't in NWN.
I'll be in the mountain a little later right now I have to go get my lawn mower back from my friend or I'll never see it again, HA! HA!

Talk at you later.

P.S. I don't know about the level MAX thing yet no-one made any suggestions! or did they? I think I said that no single level character over level 12 would be good and if you have a multi-class then you could make it level 12 fighter level 7 mage level 1 rogue as an example but I can't find the exact post so we'll have to take a vote on it,and get some suggestions on what we should use.
Old 09-06-2003, 06:00 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

That was a fun trip, only to end in sadness as I thought there was a level 10. Alas...

Anyway, I got to use my sorcerer for the first time all the way through. I am not the best sorcerer out there, so it was fun to experiment. He was a level 20, and had a knife that shot eternal magic missles...though that was not any good against big monsters.
Old 09-06-2003, 06:41 PM   #6
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Larry, your sorceror was kicking big time booty .... lol. Looks like we finally got to kill our dragon together. [img]smile.gif[/img] He is one NASTY mother!!!!!

There are still areas i haven't fully explored yet though. Looks like I need to make a return visit. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 07:11 PM   #7
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
For the past two months everyone that plays NWN complained that the server is never up.
Now that the server is up 24/7 I never see anybody from Team Ironworks.

Is it because school is back in session here in the states and everbody's studying or what?

For all those that would like to play through with the team, lets try to get together on the week ends. Memnoch is in Austraila and can play, late night for him is early morning for us in the U.S. so early or late on most weekends is ok by me. If you all will just post when you want to play in the next few weeks and then maybe we can get it together and try to roll play from 1st level to 10th and clean out every box, bag, barrel & coffin we come across. I would also like to try Zirocs new quests that he is suspose to have put in or is putting in?
CrimsomBlade, there are TONS of people playing the mod! Just a few hours ago, we had 15 people playing!! And that is a daily thing. As the other said, it's a timezone thing I guess.

[ 09-07-2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 09:04 PM   #8
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

When I got home with my lawn mower and put it away, I came in and joined the Undermountain. I was bummed to see 12 people in the mountain including Larry and Micah and they were on level 9 and everybody else was on level 7.

Ever had one of those days? I'm having one. 10 minutes after that my computer crashed and it took me 90 min. to find out my stupid son tripped the breaker and forgot to turn it back on before he went to get his girl friends house. I'm going to ring his neck when he gets home.
Old 09-06-2003, 09:31 PM   #9
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Crimson, when do you want to go? I'll do it tonight after my wife is in bed, or tomorrow after Church. Which do you prefer?

Want me to bring my sorcerer along, or Black Death?