Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2001, 04:03 PM   #1
unshy_jimmy
Welcomed New User

How the hell do I kill that wyvern thing (i forget the name) in the arse end of the dungeon (below the temple district) where all the eyeless people are?

You know, where all the people are gettin swayed by them preachers, sayin that becomin one of them eyeless dudes will be cool? Then you talk to one bloke near the pit thing, he tells you he needs a special thingy or summat from monster down below in the dungeon.

This area also has the sarcofagus with the golden bones in em! Then when you try to get the bones that asshole Arch thing arrives and kills alf me party! Ok, the last thing I can think of is where you go down one more level after the sarcofagus bit, you have to answer a few riddles to cross the bridge. When you do you get attacked by a big fat git with loads of eyes, and his two little mates! After that u go up a bit, then left a bit, and you get to this big temple thing, with the Diseased One outside. None of em know what the thing is inside or how to kill the sod!

Hope that helps a bit, sorry i cant be more specific, and sorry for ramblin on for ages! HELP ME PLEASE!!

Jimmy Boy Bob
Old 03-14-2001, 04:08 PM   #2
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

The entity inside the temple -- it sort of looks like a demon -- is a being of utter evil and hatred. It feeds off of the pain you inflict on it. Hint: Try wsomething different.

< spoiler >
Cure light wounds or other healing spell will temporarily take out the demon.

------------------
"The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive." Job: A Comedy of Justice
Old 03-14-2001, 04:11 PM   #3
dafan

try something that makes your pain lesser and makes your life longer

------------------
My strength and honor
for king and country
Old 03-14-2001, 04:54 PM   #4
unshy_jimmy
Welcomed New User

Yeah I get ya! I tried that once, but nothing seemed to have happened. Ill do it again!

Cheers - Jimmy Boy Bob