Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-28-2001, 08:14 PM   #191
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
n-no... must... not... fall... *reaches a shaky hand out to bunny and... fires an energy blast out of hand! the bunny is fried, along with his companions directly around him!*

are you tierd sir?
we'll help you

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
Wait I don't have a body either

Old 08-28-2001, 08:26 PM   #192
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Quote:
Originally posted by Rikard:
Quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:
n-no... must... not... fall... *reaches a shaky hand out to bunny and... fires an energy blast out of hand! the bunny is fried, along with his companions directly around him!*

are you tierd sir?
we'll help you

i must not submit! *takes a Senzu Bean* there! all better... now bunnies, bring it on!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-28-2001, 08:58 PM   #193
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
No people! You have it all wrong!

We must'nt hurt the bunny, there is no point, we must allie with them!

Yes, we shall allie with them and then we rule the universe!

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be
Old 08-29-2001, 03:28 AM   #194
Sigmar
Unicorn

Sigmar is on the floor staring at the corpse's of 's with a depressed face. A very cute bunny(obviously one of the higher in command's) goes up to Sigmar and stare's with his huge eye's at him. Sigmar stand's up and smiles back, right before he brings his foot down on the small ball of fur.He then muttered
"Damn Bunny's" and with that he went to help SSJ4 and the others to destroy them.

------------------
"It dosn't matter whether you believe in reincarnation. The point is, does reincarnation believe in you?
Sigmar, member of clan HADB.
Old 08-29-2001, 04:02 AM   #195
Link
Jack Burton

" Raaargh!" Link roars and draws his sword to kill evil 's. Between his mighty blowd he yells at Sephiroth:
" I think we're doing it all wrong!! We should either dominate the creators of the 's , or kill him!!!"

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......
Old 08-29-2001, 04:09 AM   #196
Sigmar
Unicorn

We'll never reach Rikard. There just too many of them for the three of us to get
to him. We need help.(Sigmar spins around and hit's a bunny flying towards him and then wonder's how it did that)

------------------
"It dosn't matter whether you believe in reincarnation. The point is, does reincarnation believe in you?
Sigmar, member of clan HADB.
Old 08-29-2001, 04:19 AM   #197
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

Why ya'll so upset? Seems to me free range BBQ is a good thing and I loves me some hausenpeffer (sp?) .Tell you what get the alamabama man up in here and we gonna have us some good eatin.I'll make the sauce and he'll work the bbq pit.

------------------
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightfull place as master of all I survey.

..........O,_
......_.L.=\_:
~~(_)==(_)

[This message has been edited by sageridder (edited 08-29-2001).]

[This message has been edited by sageridder (edited 08-29-2001).]
Old 08-29-2001, 05:12 AM   #198
Rikard

:bu nny:

------------------

OMG I have no Arms
Wait I don't have a body either

[This message has been edited by Rikard (edited 08-29-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Rikard (edited 08-29-2001).]

Old 08-29-2001, 07:49 AM   #199
Epona
Zartan

*Epona walks into the thread, curiosity getting the better of her.
OMG what is this?, she thinks, finding herself suddenly facing a wall of s
Epona backs out of the door, shaking her head...*

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Epona of The Laughing Hyenas
Old 08-29-2001, 07:57 AM   #200
Link
Jack Burton

Link bursts out in rage, and suddenly his hair turns yellow.
" This is just part one of my change you vile creatures" he yells at the 's.
Then he forces himself into SSJ6 and with a great bang a wall of solid energy burns the front line of 's to ashes. Links hair turns blue/grey, and the 's back up a little.
" Now Sigmar and Sephiroth!" Link yells and the three of them storm forward, hitting 's to BUNNYHELL!!!!

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......