Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2002, 04:08 PM   #1
PAPS
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok.. I finally won the game and now I am just messing around with the cheats and some new characters that everyone talks about... i am going to try dual Kensai/Mage...with cheats.
I started the game as a Kensai with 18 attributes in everything.... I maxed my level out at 19, then I dualed to a mage an only able to get to i think Lvl.12??? what do i have to do to get the Kensai/Mage perfect? Lvl 12 kensai, Lvl 13 mage??? is that my max???? in levels with this dual class??
Also, what do you's think is the BEST dual wielding weapons in the game... I think dual Crom Faeyr's, they increase strength to 25 and do some serious damage... though some may argue dual Celestial Fury's... what u's think??? thanks
PAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 10:23 AM   #2
Arwyn the Betrayer
Manshoon

I think you hit the experience cap, my poor friend.
Arwyn the Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 11:17 AM   #3
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Arwyn the Betrayer:
I think you hit the experience cap, my poor friend.
If this it the deal, download the cap-remover.

Also, the Crom Faeyr and the Celestial Fury will make a deadly dualling combination. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 11:53 AM   #4
Arwyn the Betrayer
Manshoon

The one thing that enrages me is that my imported Fighter can't change to a Kensai while importing... but to Berserker and Magekiller... whooh. :<
Old 08-18-2002, 12:05 PM   #5
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Arwyn the Betrayer:
The one thing that enrages me is that my imported Fighter can't change to a Kensai while importing... but to Berserker and Magekiller... whooh. :<
That might have to do with your fighter's alignment. Kensai can't be chaotic, so if that's the case, um... well, nothing you can do about it, really, except changing his/her alignment with ShadowKeeper or be content with a Berserker or Wizard Slayer, I'm afraid. [img]smile.gif[/img]
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2002, 12:39 PM   #6
Arwyn the Betrayer
Manshoon

*cusses*
Well, too late anyway.
I will upgrade him to Mage later, so I will dualwield the Celestial Fury and the Zerth Blade, which gives Bonus spells. It's a pretty good thing for a Kensi/Mage, too, I think.