Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2003, 05:07 PM   #101
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
On the Southern Hemisphere it's winter during december [img]smile.gif[/img] I heard from a friend in NZ that he always had approximately two months off then, instead of the usual 'summer break in july/august'.
I thought it was summer during december in the southern hemisphere. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 10-14-2003, 05:13 PM   #102
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
*Grins* Make fun all you want, I am scared of the dark and probably always will be [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
What you're scared of the dark? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! What a baby! heheheheheheh [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 05:14 PM   #103
Zuvio
Gold Dragon

Quote:
*Grins* Make fun all you want, I am scared of the dark and probably always will be [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

It's all about thoughts: think about funny stuff while you're in the dark, not weird or scary stuff. It's more difficult than it sounds, I know, but try it out. Just stand in your room, switch the light off, see how you manage and if not, you can just flip the light back on. See what it is that makesyou frightened and try to ban those thought from your mind.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:22 PM   #104
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Good to know your scared of SOMETHING, o fearless drow matron *hugs* ah well, we all wuv yoo just the way you are - don't ever change - well, you could cut down on spam and taking the piss out of those *chuckle* poor illiterate fangirls who quite frankly, deserve everything they get for those awful, awful stories... but other then that
Old 10-14-2003, 05:30 PM   #105
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

don't be so hard on her, I am afraid of the dark too, and have to sleep with a light on in the bathroom I have always been this way, and my husband can not stand the light when he is trying to sleep, lol, so it is ok to be scared of the dark, unknown things lurk there [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 05:35 PM   #106
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
quote:
What you're scared of the dark? Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! What a baby! heheheheheheh [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]*Pats* Well, at least my being scared of the dark taught you to use the "a" and "h" keys, Iron biscuit .

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:38 PM   #107
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
don't be so hard on her, I am afraid of the dark too, and have to sleep with a light on in the bathroom I have always been this way, and my husband can not stand the light when he is trying to sleep, lol, so it is ok to be scared of the dark, unknown things lurk there [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I don't think it's ok! [img]tongue.gif[/img] However, I think most people are afraid of the dark in one situation or another. I mean MOST people are not afraid of the dark in their bedrooms at night but they are afraid of the dark in a forest. Same darkness, different situation.
Old 10-14-2003, 05:50 PM   #108
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
so it is ok to be scared of the dark, unknown things lurk there [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Yes, the people who arn't afraid of the dark, and sneak up on you... then yell and make you jump [img]tongue.gif[/img] Those "unknown" things? [img]graemlins/littleangel.gif[/img] or did you mean ghosts and spiders...? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2003, 05:59 PM   #109
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Link:
On the Southern Hemisphere it's winter during december [img]smile.gif[/img] I heard from a friend in NZ that he always had approximately two months off then, instead of the usual 'summer break in july/august'.
I thought it was summer during december in the southern hemisphere. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE][img]graemlins/doh.gif[/img] Typo [img]smile.gif[/img] It should be summer of course
Old 10-14-2003, 06:08 PM   #110
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
I don't think it's ok! [img]tongue.gif[/img] However, I think most people are afraid of the dark in one situation or another. I mean MOST people are not afraid of the dark in their bedrooms at night but they are afraid of the dark in a forest. Same darkness, different situation.
it is ok to be afraid of the dark in your bedroom [img]tongue.gif[/img] never know what you are going to find when you turn the light on...but of course, you do not have kids either
Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Yes, the people who arn't afraid of the dark, and sneak up on you... then yell and make you jump [img]tongue.gif[/img] Those "unknown" things? [img]graemlins/littleangel.gif[/img] or did you mean ghosts and spiders...? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
spiders, and things the kids left for me to find *shudders* once found eggs and oatmeal....think itis nice??? all over my living room, the sofa, and the fridge