Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2002, 07:04 AM   #21
Melusine
Dracolisk

quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
She is soo lively! hehehe The effect is already pouring on to us people of IW!

In more than one way, I'm afraid... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2002, 01:39 PM   #22
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

[img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

Vaskez? Is that... you?! [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

LittleLostCloud

Grrr....someone's figured out my password grrr

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: Vaskez ]

Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 02-06-2002, 03:40 PM   #23
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
*Getting infinitely confused after reading the above, Groj points his mouse arrow on the little "x" at the top right of the screen and pushes on the left-mouseclick button, followed by "I'm getting too old for this stuff, need... coffee... now", promising himself to cut down on his Ironworks time for as long as the ʆë®Ñï†Ý bug is running loose*
[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Grojlach ]

Oh dear. I'm sorry that I'm putting you off IW [img]graemlins/sadcrying4.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2002, 04:09 PM   #24
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
She is soo lively! hehehe The effect is already pouring on to us people of IW! She maybe the little light we are expecting to save us from damnation! jk [img]smile.gif[/img] Although at least we are being in the groove now wehehehe

*gglz* in the groove.. heehee ~chuckles~ *singing* I'm a lil' ray of sunshine.. ~dances a few steps~ *gglz* and I'm addictive ~gglz even more~ but I'm more addicted to IW.. tralala lala [img]graemlins/1luvu.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:

In more than one way, I'm afraid... [img]smile.gif[/img]

You're afraid? ~gglz~ *puffs out chest and strutts around* ~mock deep voice~ So you should be young lady. I am highly dangerous ya know?

~gglz~ seriously though.. how do you mean more than one way? it's a bad thing?

quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:

Yeah, bad acid trip I reckon...

oooooohh! *gasps* ~shock horror~ naughty naughty! no [img]graemlins/stonedout.gif[/img] near me! ~runs away and hides~ u might start thinking ur an orange!! eeeeeeeekk!! *cringe*
Old 02-06-2002, 04:11 PM   #25
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:

Grrr....someone's figured out my password grrr

[ 02-06-2002: Message edited by: Vaskez ]

ack! for real?! ~worried~ have you changed it back? or is this just a joke? *suspicious look*
Old 02-07-2002, 02:59 AM   #26
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ok, Is anyone else having the problem of a horizontal scroll bar with this thread ??
Old 02-07-2002, 03:10 AM   #27
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:
Ok, Is anyone else having the problem of a horizontal scroll bar with this thread ??

No...
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 02-07-2002, 03:25 AM   #28
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

quote:
Originally posted by LennonCook:

Not on this page but on the first page there is one *wry grin* I think it was a result of Vas' smmmooooooooooooooocccchhees ~gglz~ I don't know how he managed to stop it from being automatically put on the second line...
Old 02-07-2002, 03:49 AM   #29
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by ʆë®Ñï†Ý:

Not on this page but on the first page there is one *wry grin* I think it was a result of Vas' smmmooooooooooooooocccchhees ~gglz~ I don't know how he managed to stop it from being automatically put on the second line...

Ok... thx erm... how do i get those characters that make up ur name ??

And I think I know how to find out how he did that... ill have the answer in a second if im right...(no counting )
Old 02-07-2002, 04:07 AM   #30
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Vaskez:
*vaskez tryz 2 tink of samfin wity 2 say but faylz mizrabelly* ~shame~ ~clears throwt~ ~liivs thred 4 a whajl~

oh eternity- *(big long word that creates big long scroll bar)* ~hugglez~ ~grinz~

from LoA: *platonicly grabz yor buns dooring hugglez~ LMAO

[ 02-05-2002: Message edited by: Vaskez ]

Ok, theres no coding here to disable wordwrap... so im guessing that its something to do with how UBB manages things. I have had the same problem before (apparently) with one of my big long bumps... i put them in a marquee, but it creates a scroll bar for those whos browsers dont support marquees... for some reason, it doesnt go to the next line at all. Its an automatic thing.